Reports of Royal Marines killed in Helmand

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by nutty_bag, Dec 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i've just heard a vague report that 1 or possibly 2 bootnecks have been killed in the Northern helmand region of Afghanistan. RIP lads, thought are with you as always.
  2. Shit!! :( Wish i was out there as a medic sometimes. Hopefully i can do some good and save lives instead of picking drunks up off of the pavement on a this space he maybe donning his green lid again in future!! RIP Royal. This thread is dedicated to you!! :(
  3. RIP Marine and speedy recovery to the injured lad.

This thread is becoming far too common people. How many more Bootnecks are going to be killed before this tour is over?

Thank fck there are Marines like yourself that are such good medics Nutty_Bag. If we didnt, maybe it would be two KIA instead of one.

Stay safe boys.

4. RIP.....Thoughts are always with them.
  5. My condolences to his family.

6. RIP royal
  7. Another terrible loss. My thoughts are with his family and friends. They'll be feeling this pretty bad right now.

8. RIP to the fallen & my sincere condolences to the family & friends.I wish the wounded a speedy recovery.
  9. RIP Royal , thoughts are with you's all ,
  10. RIP Royal. Our thoughts are with you :!:
  11. I can only add that the lads and lassies are doing a fine job. To my great nephew in the sand, "Keep yer 'ead down and yer powder dry". RIP Royal.
  12. Just read a "Flash" report that the lad may have been killed by another "friendly fire" incident. Its reported, but not confirmed, that it was an American aircraft that was firing close to the RMs position.

Keep Striving