Replacement Certificates

Discussion in 'UPO' started by rugrat, Feb 3, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I left the RN in 2013 and am now finally getting around to chasing up some certificates that I'm entitled to, specifically the CMI management certificate that comes out of the DO's course.
    The problem is that for some reason the application was cancelled by the RNLA and I never received it, and having called the CMI they said they have me on the system and can issue me a certificate if I can produce my DO course completion certificate. Of course Murphy's law is in full effect and it appears the certificate has been lost/thrown out.

So, could somebody tell me how I can go about getting a new certificate? And/or give a me contact number within the RNLA at Collingwood? I did the course in April 2013.

Many thanks.
  2. How far back does that qual go. I did DO's course in 2004 and never got told there was civvy management certificate you could get (and I've still got the DO's completion certificate)
  3. I'm not too sure, but I have a feeling that if they didn't mention it then maybe the agreement didn't exist at that point. I had to register for it at the end of my course, but they cancelled it for some reason, hence the post.