Remoaners

iffy

Midshipman
What's happened to those vociferous Remoaners who filled these pages not so many moons ago?
Once all gait and Gaiters,
Now?

Last edited:

iffy

Midshipman
That's easy. Just tune into the BBC.
That's easy. Just tune into the BBC.
The BBC are reticent when it comes to leaver fellow Travellers who might well pop their heads up in the 11 months remaining,
Portugal
Poland
Spain
Italy
Greece?
Perhaps Eire if they can reconcile their debts that they wrongly assumed were loand.
Nip over and have a look at those beautifully tarmacked roads going nowhere. They stopped when the Irish discovered tre EEC grant was a loan.
Back to the question.-- where are those earlier Rum Ration Remoaners? Heroes in the crowd/

Back to the question.-- where are those earlier Rum Ration Remoaners? Heroes in the crowd/
This one is present and correct- just unwilling to enter into a slanging match. I don't know how this is going to finish and nor does anyone else so I find the trolling and baiting very boring.

iffy

Midshipman
This one is present and correct- just unwilling to enter into a slanging match. I don't know how this is going to finish and nor does anyone else so I find the trolling and baiting very boring.
Yes but--
Trawling will continue to catch-or try to catch-fish with a trawl net or line. and ,seemingly ,a revised CFP will continue to operate post Brexit.

Seadog

War Hero
The BBC are reticent when it comes to leaver fellow Travellers who might well pop their heads up in the 11 months remaining,
Portugal
Poland
Spain
Italy
Greece?
Perhaps Eire if they can reconcile their debts that they wrongly assumed were loand.
Nip over and have a look at those beautifully tarmacked roads going nowhere. They stopped when the Irish discovered tre EEC grant was a loan.
Have you decided which one of your several accounts you’d like to keep? Pick one or have none.

Latest Threads