Remember the Olvers ?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by lsadirty, Dec 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Remember the charming family from Swilly who set their kids on each other and filmed it ?
    One of them has just appeared in court in Guzz for missing 5 of her of her supervised community service in November and December, albeit with a forged sick note. The judge warned her that she undoubtedly faced psison, especially as the Probation Service strongly suspected she had deleted and overwritten the date on a medical note used to justify her absence from unpaid work. He said "if the orders of the court can be thwarted by a forged medical certificate, this is a very serious matter which should be investigated by the police and CPS".
    Adjourning the case until January 10th, the Judge warned her that she could face imprisonment and advised her to see a solicitor as soon as possible.
    Well done Judge - at last a beak who has the sense to see what a waste of space this clan are, and is prepared to put them where they belong - off the streets.
  2. See a solicitor soon as possible.

More tax payers money on legal aid!!
  3. What has this low-life got to do with the submariner's forum? :rambo:
  4. The Swilly.........that name conjurs up memories. Most of them to do with violence and crooks!
    Didn't they change the name to North Prospect or something?
  5. They changed it to North Prospect in the 50s because "Swilly" had bad connotations and rather a bad rep. It's still Swilly to me,and always will be - change of name doesn't alter the people or the S@$%hole it is. Once heard it said "Guzz is a carbuncle on the arsehole of humanity and Swilly is 5 miles up it."
    (Sorry about posting this in the wrong forum, for once the fingers were in front of the brain)
  6. Moderators Mode

I sit in Fudge Packers camp and so will move this thread to Diamond Lils.

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

We know dear, Steve told us :rendeer: :dwarf: :rendeer:

Have a good one Bob
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well, it is legal now! Have a Happy Christmas, Nutz :thumbright:
  9. pompey had far better quality skank than that
  10. Skank is skank wherever........
  11. What have you lot done to the weather. The sun is shinging in Brighton makes feel like being at home if I was not freezing my bollocks orft.

Luv and Hugs to all

NUTTY AND Chrissie
  12. Nutty

Please - I'm not a fudge packer, let alone a four knot one :rendeer:
  13. OK, sorry