Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember the Musicals?

slim

War Hero
Well it's about time that the musicals were brought up to date.
For starters here are the first three makeovers.
Please add the rest:

The Musicals brought up to date.

West Side Story.
Renamed Moss side story.
Tells the story of a scouse chav and a nice middle class girl. Chav knocks her up and gets her a council flat. Puts her on the game and lives off her earnings. Eventually meets gullible punter who rescues her.

Guys and Dolls
Renamed Guys and Guys
Set in Bangkok where a naive Brummie meets a beautiful girl. Unknown to him she is actually a katoy. Falls in love and pays for katoys operation only to find that he preferred her as he was.

The King and I
Renamed The King and I
About a King who has a pretty wife but would prefer to be a tampax.

Scouse_Scribes

Lantern Swinger
slim said:

West Side Story.
Renamed Moss side story.
Tells the story of a scouse chav and a nice middle class girl. Chav knocks her up and gets her a council flat. Puts her on the game and lives off her earnings. Eventually meets gullible punter who rescues her.

Don't wish to be too geographically pedantic but Moss Side is in manchesstoh not Liverpool, even a scouse chav has the sense not to set up his women in moss side

:thumright:

slim

War Hero
Scouse_Scribes said:
slim said:

West Side Story.
Renamed Moss side story.

Don't wish to be too geographically pedantic but Moss Side is in manchesstoh not Liverpool, even a scouse chav has the sense not to set up his women in moss side

:thumright:

Perhaps he was a chav social climber :money:

Anyway how about some new titles :thumright:

Scouse_Scribes

Lantern Swinger
Seven Sisters for Seven Brothers

Set in deepest darkest East Anglia, the gene pool is depleted once again in this rip roaring musical about a game all the family can play

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Les Miserables

Now set in today's UK society - it tells the story of "middle England" - disenfranchised by the Scots, unemployed as a result of mass uncontrolled immigration, and overtaxed in the name of prudence.

South Pacific

Tells the story of a group of English ex-pats as they flee the home of their birth (see Les Mis) and try and build a new life in the Antipodes.

Scouse_Scribes

Lantern Swinger
Starlight Express renamed San-gat Express

Tells the story of the French Governments attempt to get revenge on Britain for showing them up as Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys by operating a refugee request stop at the channel tunnel entrance

Scouse_Scribes

Lantern Swinger
Fiddler on the Roof is now Fiddler on the Hoof

The story of a manchestoh benefit fraudster who actually gets his dream job on the side as a jockey, eventually winning the Grand National, ony to be arrested as he steps of the Weighing scales by a DHSS hit team

Scouse_Scribes

Lantern Swinger
Joseph and his technicolour reamout

Its Saturday evening in the stokers mess and its Josephs turn in the barrel. Little does he know that there is a bunch of stokers crosspolling from several middle eastern and african navies. Life could get messy for our hero

Evita now renamed "Evict'er"

The story of a ordinary chavette that sleeps her way from a council estate all the way to the bed of a high ranking Military officer who will rule his country. (now who said Mrs Parker-Bowles?)

South Pacific

A load of women at a CND "bender" camp outside Newbury have a sing song. It attracts the attention of the bikers camping next door and they decide to have a sing song. Then they all have a sing song, start sha**ing for peace and embarrass the rabbits on Watership Down.

PS

Bugger! already been done.

Scouse_Scribes

Lantern Swinger
Saturday Night Heaver

Our hero goes out on the lash and dons the thickest pair of beer goggles ever. When he realises what he's trapped can he save the content of his stomach

slim

War Hero
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Now renamed Shitty Kitty Gang Bang
Kitty goes out on the town in Walford, only to discover that the local boys are not easilly pleased.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Remember remember bonfire night but make it legal and safe MoD News 0
janner We Remember Submariners. Submariners 16
MoD_RSS Here we go! Football fans urged to remember basic rules of road MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: remember to use streamlined approach to family work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ilford Park Polish Home Residents Remember Those Who Fought and Died in the Capture of Monte Cassino 75 Years ago MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ilford Park Polish Home Residents Remember Those Who Fought and Died in the Capture of Monte Cassino 75 Years ago MoD News 0
O Remember HMS Sheffield Diamond Lil's 0
N I remember it well Diamond Lil's 1
MoD_RSS News story: £1.8 million pledged to remember British war heroes, Chancellor announces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Corporates urged to remember veterans MoD News 0
janner We Remember Submariners. Submariners 1
G Remember Jenny Dabber? Diamond Lil's 23
soleil West Briton: "Cornish Sailors From Culdrose Remember Those Killed On The Somme" The Fleet Air Arm 0
S One hundred ways to remember them History 1
BillyNoMates I remember these. (For Sun-dodgers) The Book Club 0
(granny) I remember when.........! Diamond Lil's 17
Rumrat Anyone Remember this? The Gash Barge 20
A Does anyone remember Shrinivas Dighe? Nearest & Dearest 0
soleil Grough: "Five Rescued In Final Day To Remember For Royal Navy Pilot Geoff Richardson" The Fleet Air Arm 2
P Mow many remember !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
janner I don't remember a lot of these places. The Gash Barge 14
stan_the_man Smells you remember all your life Diamond Lil's 68
SONAR-BENDER Russian trawlers........ remember them? Submariners 70
soleil Navy News: "Sailors And Royal Marines Remember Fallen Comrades" The Fleet 2
Merlin28 Things you remember from the old days Diamond Lil's 95
jesse Anyone brave enough to admit they remember "The Creep?" Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 17
soleil Pompey News: "Does Anyone Remember Former King’s Departure?" History 0
oldseadog Do You Remember When Insults Had Class? Miscellaneous 0
B Can anyone remember the basic training series on tv. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
Pitfirrane Remember The Fallen Charity 0
jesse Help ,anybody remember Jacks words to this one? Diamond Lil's 6
soleil Pompey Service Will Remember Seafarers Who Lost Their Lives Bases / Shore Est 0
jesse Help anyone remember the Whistling Footsteps Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
SONAR-BENDER Help needed - remember Pongo and Proud of it? Diamond Lil's 9
NotmeChief We Will Remember Them - Help for Heroes Current Affairs 0
ArmedForcesDay Win a Flight To Remember Current Affairs 0
scouse I can only remember Middys with?? (white lapels) Regulars The Fleet Air Arm 11
R Anyone Remember The F Reg Pub Submariners 3
stwonder22 Anybody remember or serve with my father? Social & Reunions 2
type42stoker Can anyone remember.....? Diamond Lil's 15
L Remember the Olvers ? Diamond Lil's 12
brazenhussy 2007-- why will you remember it? if at all Diamond Lil's 50
L Anyone remember my brother in law ? The Corps 0
Oil_Slick What will you remember B'Liar for most? Diamond Lil's 4
D Old Salts, do you remember Celia on the Tyne? History 4
brazenhussy Remember Me The Quarterdeck 14
D Can you remember your worst night? The Quarterdeck 15
T anyone remember me RMR 1
D HMS Dryad - remember the good times? Bases / Shore Est 67