relationship advice whilst in the mob

hey guys, neone got any advice about having a relationship whilst in the mob, like when serving away from home etc. cause I'm a little worried about it, love my fella too much to loose him I guess.

Riiiight,now it becomes crystal clear.Cant really offer advice exceot there were a few Lesbian Nurses at Haslar and they seemed to do alright.

Thing is that homos are a notoriously unfaithful bunch anyway.
Also, being bent you might want to condider the air force, much more "up your alley" so to speak

rosinacarley said:
when I'm out I want to be in, and when I'm in I want to be out. sometimes I want to be in and out at the same time!
Its not the f**kin hokey cokey, its a way of life.

On a sadder note:
The guy who wrote The Hokey-Cokey died last week. It was a terrible affair. When the mourners were gathered at the graveside, they discovered the coffin was too big. It became damaged as it was lowered in, a huge hole was ripped in the side and the cadaver was half hanging out. Then the problems really began. First, they put his left leg in . . . :twisted:

jackdanielsaddict said:
hey guys, neone got any advice about having a relationship whilst in the mob, like when serving away from home etc. cause I'm a little worried about it, love my fella too much to loose him I guess.
High jack,,, My name is SAM I can wryte to yoo if yoo want, i am away on ship rite now on a seakret meeshion in iran,,, I am captain in intellegince and was shot last nite,,,, we can rite and be good frends,, i am handsome 6 foot 1 and very honest,,, i have a friend ROMI too who like to write,,, and my friend PAM who write two,,,, I am in the BRN but cannot tell you where,,