relationship advice whilst in the mob

hey guys, neone got any advice about having a relationship whilst in the mob, like when serving away from home etc. cause I'm a little worried about it, love my fella too much to loose him I guess.

andym

War Hero
Riiiight,now it becomes crystal clear.Cant really offer advice exceot there were a few Lesbian Nurses at Haslar and they seemed to do alright.

D

Deleted 7

The old saying goes;

A woman in every port

Could go for a man also 8O

I suppose it depends on how committed you both are.

Thing is that homos are a notoriously unfaithful bunch anyway.
Also, being bent you might want to condider the air force, much more "up your alley" so to speak

fishmiester

Banned
rosinacarley said:
when I'm out I want to be in, and when I'm in I want to be out. sometimes I want to be in and out at the same time!
Its not the f**kin hokey cokey, its a way of life.

On a sadder note:
The guy who wrote The Hokey-Cokey died last week. It was a terrible affair. When the mourners were gathered at the graveside, they discovered the coffin was too big. It became damaged as it was lowered in, a huge hole was ripped in the side and the cadaver was half hanging out. Then the problems really began. First, they put his left leg in . . . :twisted:

fishmiester said:
rosinacarley said:
when I'm out I want to be in, and when I'm in I want to be out. sometimes I want to be in and out at the same time!
Its not the f**kin hokey cokey, its a way of life.
I know that! It is from a calender with cats on it! Thought it sounded appropriate!

SAM_The_Man_Dicosta

Lantern Swinger
jackdanielsaddict said:
hey guys, neone got any advice about having a relationship whilst in the mob, like when serving away from home etc. cause I'm a little worried about it, love my fella too much to loose him I guess.
High jack,,, My name is SAM I can wryte to yoo if yoo want, i am away on ship rite now on a seakret meeshion in iran,,, I am captain in intellegince and was shot last nite,,,, we can rite and be good frends,, i am handsome 6 foot 1 and very honest,,, i have a friend ROMI too who like to write,,, and my friend PAM who write two,,,, I am in the BRN but cannot tell you where,,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Relationship advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
Bel98 advice for a navy relationship Nearest & Dearest 7
M Need relationship advice Diamond Lil's 37
MoD_RSS Speech by the Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rushi Sunak, on the future relationship between the UK and Switzerland on financial services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COP26 will be a chance to restore our relationship with nature MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Gibraltar discussions with Spain regarding UK-EU future relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Negotiations on the UK’s future trading relationship with the US: Update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scottish Secretary outlines future of EU relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Our future relationship with the EU: Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster's statement to Parliament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK is taking forward future trade and investment relationship with Japan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vice Chief of the Defence Staff signs future force development charter to reaffirm UK/US defence relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Future Relationship between the UK and the EU MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Polish-British economic relations: an exceptional, enduring relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Iraq agree future defence relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK praises strong Nepal relationship following Prime Minister Oli’s visit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK-USA special relationship helps drive British exports to record heights MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New expert brought in to boost government’s relationship with small businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK and ASEAN agree importance of future relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response: Negotiations on the future relationship: territorial scope MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Press statement - Progress on the UK’s exit from, and future relationship with, the European Union MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: UK & Samoa - A historic relationship set to become stronger MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary confirms UK-US relationship remains unparalleled MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Joint UK-Qatari Typhoon squadron stands up as defence relationship deepens MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: David Lidington in Madrid for positive talks on UK-Spain relationship post-Brexit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Germany work towards stronger defence relationship MoD News 0
E Starting a new relationship months before starting training. Joining the Royal Navy 17
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Australia step up defence relationship as ministers meet MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New agreement strengthens UK-Saudi Arabia Defence relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Defence Secretary strengthens UK-Qatar Defence relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM heads to Japan to build strong post-Brexit relationship with Toyko MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Minister and Prince Harry celebrate 200 year relationship with Nepal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Accelerator webinar: revolutionise the human information relationship for Defence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Fallon: UK-Australia defence relationship of strategic benefit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM leads trade mission to India to ‘reboot an age-old relationship in this... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Minister confirms close relationship with the US MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Romania strengthen defence relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Georgia strengthen defence relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK relationship with Ukraine strengthened by Defence agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK visit strengthens Defence relationship with Kenya MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary welcomes deeper security relationship with Germany MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: A new painting marks Army’s relationship with Scotland over last 100 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Mr Fallon praises French relationship ahead of joint exercise MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Defence reform: a new relationship with industry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Defence Attache speaks on military relationship with Kazakhstan MoD News 0
BFRS Customer Relationship Manager - BG9735 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Stirling Would the 'Special Relationship' allow us to step in. Current Affairs 6
finknottle The special/essential relationship Current Affairs 6
alfred_the_great One for AngryDoc - relationship between Stroke Volume and Blood Pressure Health & Fitness 6
trelawney126 End of the Special Relationship Diamond Lil's 3
Shackles_and_Flags Brains in a relationship? Diamond Lil's 0