Rejoining- recruit test

Hmc1997

I left in 2018 after 5 week at Raleigh and have decided to re join and I have the dates for my PRNC and start date but I did my recruit test in 2017 November and Raleigh in December do i need to do my recruit test again or will I be okay I am joining as the same role as I was last time if it matters thanks

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
Good morning,
As you did not complete Phase 1 training, you will be classed as a untrained re-entry IAW BRd 3 (1). I note above you will be rejoining in your original BOC (branch of choice). I believe as this is within 18 months you will not have to re-sit your RT test.

I may well be wrong as it is turbo early and I havent had coffee yet. Have a chat with your CA to double check.

Good luck

YA

Drakey

War Hero
I left in 2018 after 5 week at Raleigh and have decided to re join and I have the dates for my PRNC and start date but I did my recruit test in 2017 November and Raleigh in December do i need to do my recruit test again or will I be okay I am joining as the same role as I was last time if it matters thanks
If you have got this far in the process and haven't re-sat the RT it means you are still in date as it is valid for three years from when you successfully passed it.

jsf-35

Midshipman
Ah okay then, two serving ACLOs I know said it was scrapped a few months back. Apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drakey

War Hero
Ah okay then, two serving ACLOs I know said it was scrapped a few months back. Apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shame they didn't tell you the full story. It is no longer a requirement for Officer candidates to sit the RT.