Rejoining- recruit test

Hmc1997

I left in 2018 after 5 week at Raleigh and have decided to re join and I have the dates for my PRNC and start date but I did my recruit test in 2017 November and Raleigh in December do i need to do my recruit test again or will I be okay I am joining as the same role as I was last time if it matters thanks

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
Good morning,
As you did not complete Phase 1 training, you will be classed as a untrained re-entry IAW BRd 3 (1). I note above you will be rejoining in your original BOC (branch of choice). I believe as this is within 18 months you will not have to re-sit your RT test.

I may well be wrong as it is turbo early and I havent had coffee yet. Have a chat with your CA to double check.

Good luck

YA

Drakey

War Hero
I left in 2018 after 5 week at Raleigh and have decided to re join and I have the dates for my PRNC and start date but I did my recruit test in 2017 November and Raleigh in December do i need to do my recruit test again or will I be okay I am joining as the same role as I was last time if it matters thanks
If you have got this far in the process and haven't re-sat the RT it means you are still in date as it is valid for three years from when you successfully passed it.

jsf-35

Midshipman
Ah okay then, two serving ACLOs I know said it was scrapped a few months back. Apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drakey

War Hero
Ah okay then, two serving ACLOs I know said it was scrapped a few months back. Apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shame they didn't tell you the full story. It is no longer a requirement for Officer candidates to sit the RT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Medically discharged at Raleigh - chances of rejoining? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Matthew Rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
JKelso Rejoining the RN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
L Rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Matthew Rejoining Joining the Royal Navy 8
Matthew Rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
T Ex WE thinking about rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 34
T Rejoining the RN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
A Rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Overandout Help on rejoining RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
I Rejoining... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
A Rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
S Rejoining the RNR (ex reserve) Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 8
M Rejoining Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
L Rejoining the Royal Navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
muskovardo Will this stop me rejoining? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
D Rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
E Rejoining the URNU SCC and URNU 4
O Rejoining after DUDT Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
S Rejoining RN with a P8 Medcat Health & Fitness 2
C Seriously considering rejoining the mighty RN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
J Rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
A Rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
M thinking of rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
M Rejoining the Royal Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Ninja_Stoker Former Service: Transfering to or rejoining RN/RM Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
F Rejoining RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 13
W REJOINING THE CORPS The Corps 5
creddly So are ex-service personnel rejoining known? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
duggers20 rejoining the Navy as a diver Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
H Rejoining The Corps 4
C Rejoining BRNC after Voluntary Withdrawal From Training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
U Rejoining and CIS Branch Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 12
U Rejoining and CIS Branch Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
P New recruit Joining the Royal Navy 9
soleil FB: HMS Raleigh - A New Recruit By The Name Of Raleigh Bases / Shore Est 4
MoD_RSS Welsh police forces to recruit new officers in first wave of 20,000 uplift MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National campaign to recruit 20,000 police officers launches today MoD News 0
B OLD age recruit! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS News story: Dstl launches new game to recruit brightest minds for cyber work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New campaign to recruit thousands more adult social care staff MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Drive to recruit professionals and PhD graduates into teaching MoD News 0
C Please help. New recruit advice desperate parent! Nearest & Dearest 2
MoD_RSS Speech: "You don't recruit an arsonist to put out a fire. You especially don't do that when the fire is one they caused." MoD News 0
F Recruit Test Joining the Royal Navy 7
N What Do you do at HMS Raleigh (New Recruit) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
G How long must a new recruit commit? Joining the Royal Navy 2
Donatello Joining after leaving RM recruit training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
S Psychometric Recruit Test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
SONAR-BENDER RN to recruit the over 60s? Joining the Royal Navy 59