Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Levers_Aligned, Jul 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

Charlie Gilmour gets sixteen months.

Let us all hope he gets chained to a radiator and used as a human jizzjar on a daily basis by unfeeling, unsympathetic lifers. Thats about four hundred and fifty days worth of wallpaper paste he will hopefully ship for his rather misguided and misappropriated slight against our fallen comrades. Whatever happens, let's hope it shapes his life, somewhat, eh?

Lifer: (unzipping) 'So, son. Your dad was who?'

Gilmour: 'D-d-dave ... G-g-g-Gilmour. Of Pink Floyd. Please ... no more ... no more of that ... please ...'

Lifer: 'Nice colour, pink ... '

(Music plays ... Uncomfortably Bummed)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds like a plan to me.:thumbup:
  3. He'll have a hoop like a windsock and be shitting grapefruit size turds for the rest of his natural.
  4. Every time he has a dump he will be reminded of his "exploits"....
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

According to this news article, the sentence did not directly relate to the Cenotaph element of his drink/drugs rampage: Gilmour son jailed over rampage - Crime, UK - The Independent

Nevertheless one cannot help agree with the judge's observation that a Cambridge undergraduate can hardly cite a lack of awareness with regard the significance of the Cenotaph. It's entirely possible that he was unaware of the significance of many of his criminal acts that day, due to his addled state, but nonetheless still completely inexcusable.

Serving 8 months of his sentence in prison would outwardly appear just, but for the fact that drugs are still readily available. Problem deferred rather than dealt.
  6. Nice 1 and I hope that the time he serves will be an exceedingly unpleasant experience.
  7. Levers_Aligned

Either way, one would stack up great hope that somewhere in the jail he serves his time is a weatherbeaten, lonely old ex-squaddie who will happily make Charlie-boy his 'wife' and brutally trunk his balloon knot until it resembles a popped sofa.

8. If you keep making it sound so appealing, I'll swing off the friggin cenotaph myself.:laughing2::pottytrain2::pottytrain2:
  9. That can be arranged but not in the way your thinking of.
  10. Levers_Aligned

That's just it. I hope he is living in pure terror of the prospect of becoming 'married' inside. Maybe next time he decides to overstep the 'I'll stick one up the Man' mark with his overprivelidged, spoiled, out-of-touch-with-reality attitude, he'll have a big old think about the grim consequences. Seriously, if it emerged that his small amount of time spent paying for his crimes was in screaming purgatory and he was violently sodomised, I'd find it difficult to rise an eyebrow in surprise, sympathy or shock. People like Gilmour spend their entire existence surfing on a cloud of nebulous notoriety, feigning some sort of militant rebellion against the very system that has perpetuated their good fortune. Nothing wrong with being feisty or having a kick back against the machine, but I'd like to see how much graft that bell-end put in for his 'degree' both in the lecture-room and in support of his existence. I'll wager it was funded by the deluded potheads who dig his dad's endless, tiresome guitar-widdlings. We'll he can piss off inside now and learn one or two things about real life. Whilst being someone's bitch. See also, Bryan Ferry's seminal utterance which turned into a clown trying to take over Parliament. I'm glad I wasn't duty Sergeant-at-Arms that day.

11. Spoilsport.
  12. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I would certainly hope the mere thought of the graphic description will bring a tear to his eye :-D
  13. From what I see, he wants him spoilt.:-D
  14. He will probably serve his time in a 'soft pink and fluffy prison', it should be the Scrubs or Wakefield.
  15. So he ll be in for Christmas then, or will he be out awaiting an appeal?
  16. Pity his sentence wasn't suspended like the old days.
    From a yardarm, preferably by his nuts.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Oh i loved that last bit , LOL , from the first post
  18. It has bin a while dondon, nice to see you post again.
  19. I am pretty sure, infact certain he will get dealt with appropialty inside, i mean, fights start over little things like tying your laces when in HMP, and even though the poeple in there are there for a reason it doesn't mean they don't no how to respect things like a cenotaph, well some of them that is. Fiver bets he will get bummed within a week. Truth is he will probably love it up the ringo star...

Wish i was there to stick my fist up his bumhole why a big black boy slaps him across the face with his big fat chopper. The posh Tw*t.
  20. I feel sorry for David Gilmour knowing that this scrote has his name but is not actually related by blood. "Junior" here came as a special offer, get wife, get free step kid.