Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rehabilitation of offenders stuff document

WannabeAdmiral

Lantern Swinger
I'm a good boy, never been convicted - do I need to print it out and just not fill in any conviction details? The wording is just about vague enough for me to not be sure.

Also, no tattoos, so do I need to bother with the tattoo proforma too? I think it's a yes for that one, but may as well check with you guys - you know better than me.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
You need to print, date and sign the tear-off slip on the rehabilitation of offenders act form (MoD Form 493), ticking both boxes to indicate you have no convictions and just print, date and sign the tattoo proforma, leaving the rest blank. If you subsequently acquire convictions/tattoos, just let your AFCO know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: Review finds family ties 'utterly indispensable' to rehabilitation of female offenders MoD News 0
B Mod Form 493 rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974. Joining the Royal Navy 0
MoD_RSS Four new prisons boost rehabilitation and support economy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal visit to meet patients and staff at Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New partnership to boost offender rehabilitation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fairer prisoner incentives to encourage rehabilitation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Offender rehabilitation drive boosted by new ROTL rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Academy Bristol seminar: The road to rehabilitation from an ex-offender's perspective MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Academy Leeds seminar: The road to rehabilitation from an ex-offender’s perspective MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre is gifted to the Nation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM speech at the Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre: 21 June 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The injured troops revolutionising motorsport visit The Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre MoD News 0
soleil Herald: "A Plymouth Rehabilitation Centre Fit For Heroes To Be Opened By Royal" Bases / Shore Est 1
soleil BBC: "Royal Marines Lympstone Rehabilitation Centre Parker Hall Opens" The Corps 0
MoD_RSS Milestone reached at Royal Marine rehabilitation facility Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy opens new rehabilitation centre Current Affairs 0
P Drug rehabilitation Current Affairs 4
C Support for Headley Court Rehabilitation Centre Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 14
MoD_RSS Criminal record reform to support ex-offenders into work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Innovation call for technology to stop armed or violent offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sentences increased for 63 offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 14-year minimum jail terms for most dangerous terror offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Employment hotline opens for offenders in Scotland’s largest prison MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Serious violent and sexual offenders to spend longer in prison MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scheme giving ex-offenders a stable place to live up and running MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Violent and sexual offenders to spend longer behind bars MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Multi-million pound funding to protect child abuse victims and track down offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sentencing review to look at most dangerous and prolific offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM launches sentencing review to look at most dangerous and prolific offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Criminal record reform to help ex-offenders into work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: London seminar: Overcoming the barriers to change for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic young offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Coding to be taught in prison to help offenders return to the world of work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Drive to employ ex-offenders attracts over 120 businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Funding boost for vulnerable female offenders in the community MoD News 0
Ninja_Stoker Unspent convictions - Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
P Sex Offenders' Register Review Current Affairs 33
F Sex offenders 'serving in forces' Current Affairs 41
Seadog Sex Offenders' Pixilated Faces. Not Any More. Current Affairs 27
polariod 322 listed sex offenders missing Current Affairs 5
slim Should sheep shaggers be on the sex offenders register? Diamond Lil's 49
alfred_the_great On BRNC, and other stuff... Joining the Royal Navy 0
Waspie New Wafu stuff, with pictures too!!! The Fleet Air Arm 4
S Royal marines stuff? i know nothing about half of the stuff i picked up Bloody Computers 0
MoD_RSS News story: Revolutionary satellite made of 'the stuff of science fiction' leaves the UK MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Diving - civvy Scubadoo and RN stuff. Sports and Adventure Training 27
Paxman_Valenta Free Stuff SCC and URNU 0
dapperdunn If in doubt, make stuff up MoD News 7
S Stuff found on road (inc ID) The Quarterdeck 7
FunkyJunky Collingwood stuff Bases / Shore Est 9
T Stuff to learn for WE Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1