Regulations on leaving training pipeline? - SIFT interview

Diesel97

Midshipman
Hi there,

I am applying for the role of air engineering officer and have my sift interview coming up soon, so i am looking at questions that might be asked, one of which is 'What are the regulations regarding leaving the training pipeline?'

I can't seem to find a definitive answer so i was hoping you guys could help me out please!

Thanks

kbb07142

Midshipman
I dont think there really are any regulations.

As far as I am aware they prefer you to stay a minimum of 5 weeks (Possible 10?) but you can leave at anytime during your training pretty much.
Only after completing, if you decide to stay on, you must serve a minimum of 3 years.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Coronavirus Act 2020 (Residential Tenancies: Protection from Eviction) (Amendment) (England) Regulations 2020: letter to local authorities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Application of building regulations where additional storeys are provided to existing buildings: circular 03/2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation on draft spaceflight regulations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Building regulations and fire safety procedural guidance: circular letter 15 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Allocation of Housing and Homelessness (Eligibility) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2020: letter to local authorities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to exemptions from the Veterinary Medicines Regulations (VMR) for small pet animals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulations temporarily suspended to fast-track supplies of PPE to NHS staff and protect companies hit by COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New regulations created by Secretary of State for business closure (COVID-19) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Review of Merchant Shipping Regulations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State makes new regulations on Coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing regulations as the UK leaves the EU MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Telecommunications boss banned for breaching regulations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Building (Amendment) Regulations 2018: circular 03/2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Circular 010/2019: Firearms Regulations 2019 and the Firearms (Amendment) (No.2) Rules 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Court orders former Northumberland recycling business to pay over £50,000 after breaching environmental regulations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulations on the accessibility of new public sector websites come into force MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government encourages food exporters to get ready for animal health regulations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Circular 006/2019: Firearms (Fees) Regulations 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulations on the import of forestry machinery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DCMS & Ofcom Letters on Ofcom provision of information regulations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update on Ofcom provision of information regulations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 4-year ban for director who abused text message regulations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Making sense of business regulations: apply for contracts MoD News 0
B Hair regulations at Raleigh Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
MoD_RSS Press release: Defence companies and MOD’s procurement agency ‘failing’ contract regulations MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER USN revising weight/body fat regulations Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS Press release: First annual Compliance Report published by the Single Source Regulations Office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: First Annual Report and Accounts published by the Single Source Regulations... MoD News 0
KerryPC24 Female hair regulations Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS News story: New regulations for the Air Traffic Management 3000 Series go live MoD News 5
MoD_RSS News story: New regulations for Remotely Piloted Air Systems (RPAS) go live MoD News 0
2 Gangway duties, rules and regulations The Quarterdeck 45
M BR 1950 - Naval Pay Regulations / 1066 - Promotion BR Finance & Pensions 3
mojave Regulations On Side Burns Current Affairs 4
trelawney126 New Carriers Fail EU Emissions Regulations The Gash Barge 0
trelawney126 Cookies and Tracking ?New regulations Bloody Computers 1
S Tattoo Regulations Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
NotmeChief More EU Regulations - Good or Bad? Motoring 10
P Wedding uniform/procedural regulations Nearest & Dearest 9
Q Tattoo regulations Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 69
sgtpepperband Travel Visa Regulations to the USA Current Affairs 2
TurboThreaders Queen's Regulations for the Navy-facial/head hair. The Corps 24
MoD_RSS £7 million for vulnerable pupils leaving Alternative Provision MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leaving lockdown together: Why we are better united against coronavirus MoD News 0
BUCK1939 Anyone got any photos from 1960's of the Ship's Company lining the deck when leaving port. The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Unique 300 year old scientific drawings at risk of leaving the UK MoD News 0
J Getting a job after leaving rn Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS New service to provide enhanced support to personnel leaving the military MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vital new support for young people leaving care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Alun Cairns reassures Holyhead Port staff that leaving the EU with a deal remains the UK Government’s top priority MoD News 0