Regrets, I've had a few....

G

guestm

tuts said:
Trigger_92 said:
tuts said:
StixJimboRM said:
tuts said:
Allowing Chico and his boyfriend Leo on my Facebook! What on earth was I thinking?

Can I come on your facebook?
'

Course you can, I'll add you to my list of very odd friends. :D

Who you calling odd ? 8O

You cant do that at Raleigh woman ;)

You Trig. :wink:

Stop hijacking a promising thread, whore. Or I'll crush your windpipe with your own pelvis.

thereverend

War Hero
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
tuts said:
Trigger_92 said:
tuts said:
StixJimboRM said:
tuts said:
Allowing Chico and his boyfriend Leo on my Facebook! What on earth was I thinking?

'

Who you calling odd ? 8O

Stop hijacking a promising thread, whore. Or I'll crush your windpipe with your own pelvis.

I've found my new chat up line

tuts

Lantern Swinger
tuts said:
Trigger_92 said:
tuts said:
StixJimboRM said:
tuts said:

'

Who you calling odd ? 8O

To be honest I was thinking that myself!

Back on topic - I regret ever posting on this thread. :twisted:

X.R.D

War Hero
tuts said:
Trigger_92 said:
tuts said:
StixJimboRM said:
tuts said:

'

Who you calling odd ? 8O

What he said!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Regrets, Hmmm. Yep, there's been a few.

1. Sticking with the same girlfriend at school for 3 years when I could have got more than just sticky fingers with her friends.

2. Turning down loads of press and "celeb" stuff in a previous job because I thought "fcuk that shite, I'm just happy ripping the arrse out of the expenses"

3. Mountain training. Knees are still fcuked and who seriously wants to wage war on the top of Ben Macdui, or any scottish ben come to think of it.

4. The bird I shagged on countess weir roundabout who gave me penile warts.

5. Not leaving the UK sooner, the world is great, the UK isn't.

6. Drinking to much speights, it gives me a runny bum. lately it seems to do to my arrse what hay fever does to peoples noses. Drinking that and then spending all day bouncing up and down in a cab on logging tracks can end badly.

7. Carrying on the drinking theme, drinking to much the night before then having to present a live event and being persuaded to jump down a huge, three story high inflatable slide whilst miked up and following thru half way down.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I've got another regret. The London boy in the following text from some book or another (i don't know, it was sent to me under the title "Yoo Hoo. I'll make you Famous") is me. If i'd have known what i said & did would haunt me 19 years later, i would have said/done something more spectacular.

"We are the children of Britain. Recruited from her Council estates - Our arms are covered in ink. Panthers and Snakes coil around each other. Dragons fly above love hearts emblazoned with the word 'Mum'

The London boy next to me grins. White teeth flashing through an oil stained face as the War machines engines whine and groan slowly lifting us into the air.

'It's like the Wild fucking Geese' He screams into my ear. His laughter drowned out by the helicopters rotor blades. I am 11 years old again. On the television I can see Richard Harris limping down a runway, pleading with Richard Burton in the Film. 'Shoot me... Shoot me...'

I look back at Sven. An unlit cigarette hangs from his mouth. He has an imaginery friend called Mr Far-Far and in his Vehicle is a bow and some arrows. He jabs a finger toward a small window. Other Chinnooks are in formation with us. Red Tracer fire spews out from them smashing into the desert floor below.

We land heavily. Hundreds of troops pour out of the aircraft. We run to the cover of fortified positions. No rounds come in. Safety. Laughter. Then we stand to.

Above us B-52's smudge vapour trails into the blue sky. Night falls and is broken by the man made daylight of carpet bombing. Flashes erupt on the horizon. Then the rumble of High Explosive is carried across our trenches.

Across the front line Britains children ready themselves for war. Charms are kissed and prayers are whispered. Night remains day and the enemy dies. I smoke a cigarette as I watch a hundred lives ending. Sven is talking to Mr Far-Far 'This shit gives me wood' He chuckles. I laugh too. The world has gone insane.."