REDMIST's cock fight

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by flipfinger, Jan 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. REDMIST's bollocks

Hiya all. Got a question for ya. For all of you that are former Marines - how does it make you feel when people pretend that they've been a RM to get where they are? As in lied full bollocks, claimed they've served for seven years but never even passed out..

2. I actually think you really are bi curious and is gagging for a bit of Bootneck Cock............?

3. He shoots, he scores! Are you really a piece of minge?

4. Redmist you must pull a lot, huh... ;-p

5. Strongbow and Rhohypnol tops tends to work best when on the hunt. Fancy a drink?

6. Sure - but can we skip the Rohypnol and just stick to Bow? I'll be asleep after four anyways...

7. Careful REDMIST, careful. Its only a photo. flipfinger could be a huge hairy Bootie trying to lure you into his lair.And then your the one that gets the rohypnol, and wakes up with a sore head and arse...:pottytrain2::rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sounds like a normal run ashore that Sarkers! Whos to say im not a nympho nurse gagging for a beasting in a Bootnecks lair....

9. Oooh me motts got all wet now with all this talk of Cock!

10. Are you?? This is getting complicated..

11. Perhaps we should start a who's who thread lol... male / female / undecided... ;-p

12. or Tentoes?

13. B***tard Man is in the same realm as Santa and the Holy ghost, not animal, mineral or vegetable.

14. its funny you and "flipfinger" aint logged on at the same time, GOTCHA! Homo.

15. Check the "who's online" box knumbnuts........

16. Its you beatch.

17. If by that, you mean this is me? Then yes it's me.
    But I'm deffo not it, in it's male or foomale form.

18. And this is def me, also online at the same time as tentoes lol..

19. How do you know it's me?

20. You have 2 pages open at the same time you square jawed freak, how does the minge know Tentoes without asking WTF and then you magically appeared when accused!

Guilty as charged M'Lord, banish him for impersonating the minge and actively cruising for cock amongst RR....................