Redknap

OK, havent seen any posts on the subject so will start one.

My Mum called me from Fareham yesterday on the news. Aparently most peeps in Pompey are pissed at the fecker going to spurs. Remember the fecker went to "that other Solent club" a few years back, But Pompey forgave him, but he has stuck it to them again.

Yeh they won the FA cup BUT, whats your thoughts.

And if you dont give a shit , then f*ck off and write in another thread then!

As old Arry said himself, it's Pompey's job to lose what he helped them gain, so leaving shouldn't bother the club, he built it to what it is now, I'm just worried Tony will make a hash of it..(gooner here) besides the club got lots of cash for Harry and can use that to buy players...it's a win-win situation, unless they get relegated... :hockey:

Oh I might add that the Gunners will now have to keep an eye on their rivals, it was way better under their old manager... :bball:

cornishgolfer said:
OK, havent seen any posts on the subject so will start one.

My Mum called me from Fareham yesterday on the news. Aparently most peeps in Pompey are pissed at the fecker going to spurs. Remember the fecker went to "that other Solent club" a few years back, But Pompey forgave him, but he has stuck it to them again.

Yeh they won the FA cup BUT, whats your thoughts.

And if you dont give a shit , then f*ck off and write in another thread then![/quote]

I don't give a fish's tit about any club in the Premiershit but I thought I'd post on this thread just to annoy you anyway :clown:

Judas!!! Again he's run away...I like Harry..But he has now pushed the envelope! I hope he fails..gets spurs relegated; happy days..do one harry dont wont u back

Whether you support/dislike Pompey is really neither here or there. Its sematics and pride and loyalty. Just flash the cash and thats the first thing thats out the window...loyalty.

oh and I-N-H. yawn

Latest Threads