Red Wine

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Aug 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ... is fcuking brilliant and I am now almost through my first bottle of the evening (and there are plenty more in the 'cellar') its going to be a long one!

Ladies and gents, I bid you good feckin night!!!!!!!!
  2. Wine is for poofs and women. Real men drink port. ;)
  3. I thought RJ had the monopoly on the"celler" :D
    Have a good one.
  4. Is your wife out then Jim!
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Had a cnut of a week, working in a sweatbox which gives me a headache because of the heat. I'm having chat with Auntie Stella and I'm in a bad fcukn mood!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Seconded, it looks fcuking funny regurgitated over the birds parents fresh cream carpet and white bathroom suite too.

I'm on the Brandy, because there's nowt else in the house.

Brandy gives me the rage..............
  7. Home brew, it's the only way ahead
  8. "Semtex?" :wink:
  9. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

10. NorwayChris will be depleting my red wine cellar tomorrow at the BBQ
  11. Vodka & Windolene Gets you pissed but your eyes sparkle, or just drink Harpic it sends you clean round the bend!
  12. Ive never drowned in red wine but i am prepared to give it a go, :D
  13. Nice one :D :D
  14. Brasso filtered through 3 slices of bread as a chaser to a cilit bang shandy.
  15. Noticed you wernt a happy bunny this wonderfull evening witsend,wizzbangdai has gone and hidden under the stairs after you shouted at him on that other thread :D
  16. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Hmmmmmmmm, I've taken my chill pills and about to log off bud.
  17. Newquay Brown named after that Cornish village nuffin better!!!!!!

18. The ladies can drink what they want they still get pished and the knickers still drop... :twisted:

Back in the day a Carlseberg (Special) was known as a leg opener :wink:
  19. Only got up about an hour ago, wasn't feeling sick at all last night until I switched from the whiskey to a pint of Fosters, fcuking minging.

Feels like my head's soaked in tar :?

And now I believe it's time for the hallowed morning-after bog visit. Best look out the Savlon :evil:
  20. :whax: Rough red wine out of a jug nasty cigars like bent oak twigs and cheap lewd women. I'll drink to that. :clown: