Red Wine

S

SJRM_RN

... is fcuking brilliant and I am now almost through my first bottle of the evening (and there are plenty more in the 'cellar') its going to be a long one!

Ladies and gents, I bid you good feckin night!!!!!!!!

StixJimboRM said:
... is fcuking brilliant and I am now almost through my first bottle of the evening (and there are plenty more in the 'cellar') its going to be a long one!

I thought RJ had the monopoly on the"celler" :D
Have a good one.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Had a cnut of a week, working in a sweatbox which gives me a headache because of the heat. I'm having chat with Auntie Stella and I'm in a bad fcukn mood!!!!!!!!!!

StixJimboRM said:

Seconded, it looks fcuking funny regurgitated over the birds parents fresh cream carpet and white bathroom suite too.

I'm on the Brandy, because there's nowt else in the house.

Brandy gives me the rage..............

witsend said:
Had a cnut of a week, working in a sweatbox which gives me a headache because of the heat. I'm having chat with Auntie Stella and I'm in a bad fcukn mood!!!!!!!!!!
Noticed you wernt a happy bunny this wonderfull evening witsend,wizzbangdai has gone and hidden under the stairs after you shouted at him on that other thread :D

Only got up about an hour ago, wasn't feeling sick at all last night until I switched from the whiskey to a pint of Fosters, fcuking minging.

Feels like my head's soaked in tar :?

And now I believe it's time for the hallowed morning-after bog visit. Best look out the Savlon :evil: