Red Riding

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by stirling2, Mar 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Starts tonight C4 2100.......according to previews one of the best cop drama for a long time. With Warren Clarke and pro Yorkshireman Seeen Beeen.
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I am actually excited about watching this, although based on the books, I know we're in for some dark material... :shock:

An impressive cast, too. The Guardian TV guide is calling it "the best British TV programme this year".
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Will there be sub titles?
  4. Surely that should be East Riding, home of that little hood??!! o_O
  5. Started watching it but after the first hour Mrs Maxi and I came to the conclusion that whilst it was mildy more interesting than big brother it would have been better watching the Big Yin in Canada.
  6. When I were a lad we were told that Little Red Riding Hood was a communist condom
  7. I would like to apologise unreservedly to the forum for recommending this carp, serves me right for listening to middle class twat's with their heads up their arses ( Newsnight Review ).
  8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I thought that the Big Yin was worth watching, some superb scenery and great characters in it.
  9. What Sterling said.

Load of toss.

Shame, it looked promising.