Red Dead Redemption.

Got this on the PS3 yesterday and its awesome.So immersive and its not just a run n blast game either.Well worth the price,can highly rate it.

I love this game. I have it for the sexbox. Bargin through Tesco's as they gave free microsoft points with it too.

I also recommend the game especially for the mulitplayer

Just got 100% finally. and almost all the trophies. Been great fun playing the game. Though i dont know if the Multiplayer will pick up fully or if it will last that long. Worth the price paid for it though. Definately recommend it

Scouse_Castaway said:
Just got 100% finally. and almost all the trophies. Been great fun playing the game. Though i dont know if the Multiplayer will pick up fully or if it will last that long. Worth the price paid for it though. Definately recommend it
Done fcuk all else this weekend then ? :D

I got it today, and love it!

Trigger_92 said:
Scouse_Castaway said:
Done fcuk all else this weekend then ? :D

Yup, bugger all to do besides my running and swimming. So aye. Did get Equilibrium on bluray for free with the game as local store was doing an offer. So got a gr8 game AND a top class film ;)

I got it today, and love it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Miscellaneous 0
andym Gaming 10
ukdaytona Current Affairs 9