red arrows

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
trelawney126 said:
chrisj09 said:
aww damn my fav shot didnt apear
Which did you want I've a fair few to choose from, missed the historic flight, born too late I guess :wink:
historic flight you mean the spitfire?

didnt happen due to bad weather from where it was based

chrisj09 said:
trelawney126 said:
chrisj09 said:
Which did you want I've a fair few to choose from, missed the historic flight, born too late I guess :wink:

Cheers for that info, I'll tell the other half, who generally knows all before I do. :wink: Was refering to the pictures you missed taking :wink:

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
trelawney126 said:
chrisj09 said:
trelawney126 said:
chrisj09 said:

Cheers for that info, I'll tell the other half, who generally knows all before I do. :wink: Was refering to the pictures you missed taking :wink:
no problame, thanks for the offer but ive got loads already , half of them didnt upload to RR for some reason.

chrisj09 said:
trelawney126 said:
chrisj09 said:
trelawney126 said:
chrisj09 said:

no problame, thanks for the offer but ive got loads already , half of them didnt upload to RR for some reason.

When I am in the UK I canna post pics but when over in the Republic I can. Could it be the new puter in the UK do you think.