red arrows

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by chrisj09, Sep 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey guys here some pics i took of the red arrows , there not bad considering they where far away, took at plymouth airshow

2. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

So that was what all that noise was about earlier today. Bloody crabs.
  3. aww damn my fav shot didnt apear
  4. Which did you want I've a fair few to choose from, missed the historic flight, born too late I guess :wink:
  5. historic flight you mean the spitfire?

didnt happen due to bad weather from where it was based
  6. Cheers for that info, I'll tell the other half, who generally knows all before I do. :wink: Was refering to the pictures you missed taking :wink:
  7. they look great in formation with the vulcan
  8. What air display did you watch?
  9. no problame, thanks for the offer but ive got loads already , half of them didnt upload to RR for some reason.

10. When I am in the UK I canna post pics but when over in the Republic I can. Could it be the new puter in the UK do you think.
  11. we saw 5 arrows and the vulcan fly over us a few weeks ago. we was out in the sticks at the arse end of newbury cant remember the name of the place.
  12. Just wondered, it would have been difficult to miss something that big. but then again I've missed bigger things :wink:
  13. those are some nice photos, props to you.
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

15. Did Red Arrows display cause horse's death ?

I spilt my pint when they went over - more important than a horse, but I'm not suing. Also some good photies and video.