Recruits Anxious Mum

Hi Everyone

My son is going through the recruitment process at the moment and I have been reading the forum with interest so thank you for all of your valuable insights.

He is applying to join as a Medical Assistant and is through RT and interview with his medical in a month but I was wondering if anyone has any idea of a likely timescale for starting (once he passes the next stages of course)?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Off the top of my head, I think MA is less than ten months test to entry, assuming there are no delays. I'll double check when I get home. (Yip, I genuinely have a list at home. How sad's that?:) )

Best of luck to him.

Thank you for taking the time to find the information it is very useful.

I am keeping everything crossed that he continues to pass through the selection process so that I get the opportunity to be anxious for him whilst he is at Raleigh ;)

Lynds

Badgeman
My son is due to go to Raleigh 1st October and it will be 2 years since first applying, so many mixed emotions at the minute

fishhead

War Hero
My son is due to go to Raleigh 1st October and it will be 2 years since first applying, so many mixed emotions at the minute
Yep "we thought he'd never leave home" to "what's wrong we've heard nothing for a week" to"we can't wait till he comes home for Chrimbo".Enjoy or a least try to;)

Latest Threads