Recruitment Test

what if you failed the recruitment test someone in my family was in the army he reckons if you don't pass that means they know what your level etc is and the better you do in the test it opens more roles within the navy but i seen a few posts if you fail you re-sit the test after a few months later:)

crash_evans

War Hero
what if you failed the recruitment test someone in my family was in the army he reckons if you don't pass that means they know what your level etc is and the better you do in the test it opens more roles within the navy but i seen a few posts if you fail you re-sit the test after a few months later:)

So what’s the question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my question is if someone failed a recruitment test would they do a re-sit?

or would they get job offer roles if they failed and start there way from the bottom.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
If they have failed they must have had some feedback on what happens next, surely?

There are some tests that make you unsuitable for the forces (usually medical) and some that make you unsuitable for a certain branch but that may be good enough for another.

Without details, no one here can really answer your query and even with them, we still might not. Only your AFCO can really answer it.

crash_evans

War Hero
my question is if someone failed a recruitment test would they do a re-sit?

It depends on how badly. They may offer you a re-sit. It’s not a given.

or would they get job offer roles if they failed and start there way from the bottom.

They may do. Logs is usually a low scoring branch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk