Recruitment test for the 3rd time?? Anyone else??

monty_trials

Badgeman
NZ_Bootneck said:
monty_trials said:
It does not look like many people have been in my situation have they??!!
Most people take the hint after failing the 2nd time that a career with McDonalds is probably a better bet.

monty_trials said:
So is the RT test one of the worst parts or does it get worse??? Lol??? :p
That question, even with the LOL, explains why you've done so well on your previous attempts at the AFCO.

Oh really??? Mc Donalds!! Hummm thanks!! You can if you want though!!!

Why even bother to reply????????????

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
monty_trials said:
Oh really??? Mc Donalds!! Hummm thanks!! You can if you want though!!!
I don't need to, I'm no Einstein but I managed to pass my RT first time many moons ago, did my time and then moved on. Perhaps you should to regarding serving in HM Forces.

monty_trials said:
Why even bother to reply????????????
Obviously you need to be told that it's almost 99.9% certain that you're wasting your time. Still it's your time so dig out.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Gaz85 said:
Sorry about the rather late reply...
Had to re-take them as there were long periods between going back.

Interesting that you state you passed the Recruiting Test with top marks, but have taken it 3 times.

The recruiting test is valid for 3 years, so it must have taken you at least 6 years to get this far. Let's hope you don't take 3 years to pass the medical & PJFT.

Gaz85

Badgeman
You're right ninja stoker lets hope it doesn't take that long......

Its taken me a long time to get anywhere at all, after the first test i was told to lose weight, took some time but managed to do it but was told to re-sit my tests due to the long period it took, second time i broke 3 metatarsels which made me unfit for the medical.

Went back last year and had to re-sit the test, going back pretty soon for my medical once im safely (under) my target weight

Thought you turned into a lard arrse after you joined up, not before?

What's a few tiny bones in your toe got to do with passing a medical? People have passed the 30 miler with broken legs.