Recruitment Questions

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by janner, Jun 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Would it be possible to have a section for recruitment questions, several have been asked and I feel it would benefit those asking if they were all grouped together.
  2. Seems like a good idea to me - what do you think it should be called?
  3. janner

Recruiting or Recruitment Questions.
    Thinking of joining the RN get advice here
  4. Ok - I'll get on the case later. Are there any existing threads that should be moved in there to get things going?
  5. Better to call it something like Careers or Joining Up - recruitment is looking at it from the other side of being already in.

Any chance of an overall review of the forums? Some good points were made in this thread.
  6. The multiple eyesight threads are a good bet. A few have been mistakenly started in the RM - General forum
  7. Right I've created a Newbies forum which should cover both those new to the site and new to the Navy. I've also moved a few threads in there so it isn't utterly deserted. If anyone knows any other threads that belong in there then please post them on here as links.

On the subject of hammockhead's question about the other thread. I'm not sure that the outcome wasn't to leave things as they are? I stand ready to be corrected but certainly none of the mods has suggested anything differently to me .....
  8. janner

Lets hope it makes it easier for those looking for answers to the questions they have re joining up and gives others something to look through without the same questions having to be asked. thanks BCO