Records Office...

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by Rincewind, Jan 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Feeling lazy, thought i would just ask...

    Got an EX Rating wanting to join my SCC Unit, and he needs a copy of his Service records to prove rank held and quals for accelerated promotion in the corps...

    Any one know off the top if thier head the address to write to?


  2. Here you go, lazy git!

    Room 109
    Victory Building, PP72
    HM Naval Base Portsmouth
    PO1 3LT
    Telephone: 02392-723114, 720014, 727531, 727381 and 727470
  3. Ninja_Stoker

    Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

    Just a word of caution regard ex-service personnel claiming to have lost their Discharge Certificate. All personnel leaving the service are warned that duplicate certificates cannot be issued which means one of 3 things:

    1) They have genuinely & honestly lost it
    2) They can't be bothered looking for it
    3) The have "lost it" for good reason- ie Discharged under disciplinary circumstances.

    If someone is unable to provide their last Service write-ups & has lost their discharge certificate, option 2 or 3 is highly possible.

    The DPA cell will only issue reason for discharge & pay data.

Share This Page