Reasons why RR is better than Arrse..

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jun 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. Coz i'm not on arrse.
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Sod it....I'm trying to edit the link to the sun journo's interview but cannot for some reason, apologies.
  4. Seen. Standby though, because that media whore totty will be along to crayon all over here aswell.

Fucking bellends
  5. "Reasons why RR is better than Arrse.." Well, blue always looks smarter than that antique s**t colour.
  6. It's not full of adolecent para's looking down on all the other trades.
  7. Shut it crap hat :p
  8. Wwwoooooooooo
  9. What drops from the sky? birdshit and paras

10. Reasons to be cheerful.
    A)No CCF Cadet Sergeants arguing the merits of various Regiments or why Cadets can't use grown up SA80s.
    B)In the main a balanced and fair Political discourse rather than rabid calls for a Coup d'etat.
    C)RRs lower profile prevents the vast influx of mongs, students, loops and hoopleheads that ARRSE regularly attracts.
    D)Wet Blobby attempts to do 'complex' 'puter stuff here (See above.) and fooks it up almost as much as me. :oops:
    E)The Bootnecks 'Musical Instruments I can Play' forum, Stix Jimbo MOD in Chief. Sorry Jacks invitation only. :wink:
  11. I don't need your stinking forum; the COs have given me the gash barge, where my finest threads are placed for posterity. :oops: :D
  12. No one would even accept you there with that 'lovely' face of precious.. :)