Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or Brown

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by slim, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now lets have some plausible reasons for why Cameron will be a better PM than Blair or Brown.

1. His wife is more bonkable than Browns and infinitelly more bonkable the Cheri ever could be. :oops:

2. He aint a Sweaty Sock. :p

Please add to this lost

2. The last time I saw a face like Cherie's

[​IMG]

it had a hook in it.

[​IMG]

3. Re: Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or B

When you engage in conversation with a body who has a twitch you tend to unconsciously be drawn into emulating the person. I need Brown to go as to regain a stable facial expression and stop my jaw biting myself.

Also I will not need to replace the television set again after throwing a cup at Mungelson patronising me from a position of power. 8O :oops: :D

4. He has less chance of being replaced by a Marxist.

5. Re: Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or B

[align=justify]Brown never has and never will answer a question
    Brown never takes any notice of something brought to his attention
    Brown is a liar and continues with the lies even when he has been caught out.
    Brown only has one eye which is why he only sees half the picture.[/align]

6. Re: Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or B

See MY BOLD ,this is not true as I distinctly remember during the local elections when him and Blair were campaigning.
    Tony Blair asked him if he wanted an Ice Cream and he said yes.

7. Re: Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or B

Cameron will actually be voted in as Prime Minister so we know who's doing the job

8. Re: Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or B

Reminds me of John Major does Gordon. I would truly love a proper comeback of spitting image. By god, there's no end to the material they'd have at their disposal!

9. Another rousing speech by Cameron the King of Opposition. Big Deal.

Fundamentally he inherits every turd in the pan that plagues this country.

I hope to God he can restore the UK but is up against it. Fair play for giving people hope, but it'l probably turn out to be false. Every politician ends up fighting for popularity rather than doing the right thing it's the system.

Edited for rampant grammar

10. You are right there, however I believe that Cameron will try to dispose of the turds where Brown would just add more.
    Problem with taking over from a Labour government is that a period of austerity is inevitable if the country is to recover.
    This of course is not liked by the voter so after a couple of terms and just when the country is about to recover Labour promise the electorate Val Halla, the electorate responds positively and the circle is completed. :twisted:

11. How apt. Valhalla; loosely translated as Hall of the Dead. Perhaps Hall of the Brain Dead.

12. Re: Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or B

...........and he won't have Harridan Harperson, that social engineer and living embodiment of political correctness in his cabinet.