1. We have strong hands.
2. We're not afraid to get wet.
3. We love it when it blows.
4. We can go for hours.
5. We know what to do when things get rough.
6. We are good with ropes, knots, and harnesses.
7. We can usually get it back up after a couple of minutes.
8. Any misdemeaners can be protested.
9. We can find the best start position possible in 3 minutes or less.
10. We're great at operating pleasure crafts of any size.
11. We can beat hard for a long time.
12. We're adept at using lube and ticklers.
13. We have lovely tans from being in the sun all day.
14. We give a whole new meaning to "ooch".
15. We can harden up on demand .
16. We know when to pull and when to release at just the right time.
17. We don't get off until it's coming on our face. (capsize recovery).
18. If you cant keep it up, dont take it out.
19. We are very skilled at pinching and footing.
20. The best feeling is surely coming from behind.
21. female skippers know how to grip the extension.
22. We know how to get into tight holes no matter what the size of our boat.
23. We're always willing to double up to increase the fun.
24. We know how to keep our sticks up, no matter how rough it gets.
25. We discovered the motion of the ocean.
26. Rule #69: Always practice good seamanship.
27. We know how to sheet in and bare away.
28. We won't mind the feel of rubber....we are used to "wet suits".
29. We know how to properly position our poles... spinnaker that is.
30. You can't expect to keep your sheets dry for long.
31. All it takes to raise the pole is a yank on the topper.
32. When the pole comes down, we are still ready for a long beat.
33. We know how to rub down the topsides and the bottom.
34. Ask for room and we will give it to you.
35. Female skippers always head for the buoys.
Facebook group here...