Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reasons not to go on the beach

2_deck_dash

War Hero
I fucking hate the beach, love the sea, love swimming, but the beach itself can fuck off, what with it's itchy sand that gets everywhere.

Courtesy of the pusser, I've been to some of the world's best beaches and while I admit they're picturesque, all I want to do when I'm there is have a dhoby and hose down all my gear.

When your beer has sand in it, you know that's a step too far.

Oh and Candice whatserface can fuck off too, she was never on any of the beaches I've been too, probably cos of the sand. Rats skinny bitch, wouldn't touch her with Rumrat's.

MG Maniac

War Hero
75' and a courtesy visit to Odessa on the Black Sea on the good ship Dev ... think Rummers may have left by this time ... anyway we had several "cultural" tours organised by the local branch of the KGB who sent this divs "intertourist" guide with us and after walking around Odessa we ended up on the beach. Turns out that Odessa (whilst still part of the USSR) was used as a holiday resort for the comrades in Moscow and when they managed to save up enough beer tokens over 10 years or so they got shipped over to Odessa for 2 weeks fun in the sun.

The beach was covered in those wooden sun bed thingies and while the Russians may be a tad behind the rest of the world ... when it comes to beach wear they were well ahead and everyone was in a thong with or without a top .... Bliss you say ... almost naked flange drapped all over the beach what more could you want ... but when you then consider that the accumilation of the required amount of tokens to get there took many years ... and the majority of Ruskie Women resemble Geoff Capes / Olympic Shot Putter ... the sight of these beached whales in thongs and nothing else scarred the retinas somewhat!

0G1N

Lantern Swinger
There's only one good thing about the beach umm umm No there isn't its sand in your bell end bad

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Cowden Beach closed for safety reasons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eight reasons to Shop Local this week to help the high street bounce back MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 40 reasons to back the Brexit deal MoD News 0
C Need my Contract Asap for Visa Reasons Joining the Royal Navy 2
G Failed for medical reasons - appeal? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
Trainer Reasons In Writing The Quarterdeck 31
gerrysurfs Branch transfer for medical reasons? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
A TMU reasons and outcomes The Corps 7
Strangelove Three reasons the LibDems deserve to get shot down over Trident Current Affairs 2
soleil BBC News Highlands & Islands: "HMS Sutherland's Visit Cut For Operational Reasons" The Fleet 0
wet_blobby Reasons why RR is better than Arrse.. Diamond Lil's 14
seenoffteefcuk reasons to love the sun Diamond Lil's 8
slim Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or Brown The Gash Barge 11
TurboThreaders Reasons for increase in Afghan fatalities? The Corps 35
rod-gearing Reasons to have sex Diamond Lil's 42
sgtpepperband Reasons to date a sailor... Diamond Lil's 16
MoD_RSS Security operative saves suicidal man on Great Yarmouth beach MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Mum and 5 year old rescued from quick sand at Blue Anchor Beach, Somerset MoD News 0
soleil CornwallLive: "Search To Find Owner Of Royal Navy Service Coin Found On Cornish Beach" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil Mail: RM Found Face Down In Freezing Water During Beach Assault Exercise - Update The Corps 6
soleil CornwallLive: "German First World War Shipwreck Appears At Cornwall Beach After Storms" History 3
MoD_RSS Muc-Off pays beach clean charity after failing to recycle packaging MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Silecroft Beach Cafe, Cumbria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plastic found on Suffolk beach used to decorate Christmas tree MoD News 0
R Which beach does the most gunnery? Joining the Royal Navy 14
MoD_RSS Press release: South West Water fined after repeat sewage spill at Devon beach MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £7m beach nourishment scheme to protect thousands of homes in Lincolnshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Phil Beach CBE - A regulated approach to EQA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Rock fall at Oxwich beach in Wales MoD News 0
D RN Beach Battalion The Corps 3
fishhead On the beach Blue Jokes 0
SONAR-BENDER Yippee! Don't need to come up the beach! Diamond Lil's 0
soleil Herald: "4x4 Bumper Among Beach Debris Cleared By Royal Navy" Bases / Shore Est 12
soleil BBC: "Royal Marines Storm Cornish Beach" The Corps 5
BillyNoMates Life's a beach. Diamond Lil's 3
fishhead Astute fires on Miami Beach(only joking) Submariners 1
trelawney126 Top Gear Test Fiesta ( Beach Assault with RM's) Motoring 7
MoD_RSS Royal Marines Train For Beach Assault Missions The Corps 4
soleil "Memorial Beach Hut For Marines To Recuperate" The Corps 0
soleil P News: "RMs Storm The Beach In Exercise To Keep Them Sharp" The Corps 4
soleil Daily Echo: Air Festival 2009 - Royal Marines' Beach Rescue The Corps 6
soleil Daily Mail: "Live Grenade Blown Up On Devon Beach" Bases / Shore Est 1
soleil "Marines invade Gosport Beach" The Corps 1
soleil Marines storm Bournemouth Beach - Video The Corps 3
soleil RN EOD Team called to mystery object on Burnham-on-Sea beach Bases / Shore Est 0
The_Jimmy Crisis at OMAHA BEACH Current Affairs 14
Grim_Reaper Top Gear/Royal beach assault repeat tonight. The Corps 5
M Buy 1 get 1 1/2 price on all Club Active beach resort. Sports and Adventure Training 3
Vesper Royal Navy considered as reinforcements on Omaha Beach History 3
R Porthemmet Beach Current Affairs 22