really dirty sex

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nails, Jun 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So last night me and the mrs thought we'd try something new in bed. We were both quite turned on and had been sniffing cocaine and drinking heavily. So I asked her to just wee on me a little bit while I wanked. So as I lay on my back she let out a little bit of wee on my stomach and it was quite a turn on. So she kept doing little mini p!sses on me. Then when her bladder was empty i asked her to do just a little pooh on me. At first she thought it was a bad idea but I was turned on at this point and covered in p!ss. So she squoze out a little bit of pooh on my chest and at that point I ejaculated. But straight after I felt sick and dirty so i ran to the bathroom covered in p!ss and sh!t and jumped in the bath. You lot ever done stuff like this?
  2. Ask your missus why she's got ligature marks around her neck and why she can't see out of one eye.
  3. Yeah, I have had people p*ss up my back and have been sh*t on quite a bit, but in the main I have always pretty good oppo's :D :D
  4. Tell you what though. You don't just want to roll over and go to sleep after sex when sh!t and p!ss is involved in the bed.
  5. Worked for me in "Recess" :D :D

Don't know if I'd had sex but the cell sentry used to F*ck you in other ways. :oops: :D :D
  6. That's strange Nails, 'cos I can't imagine anyone wanting to piss on you, even if you were on fire!
  7. Come on Jimmy,

Feel the Love :D :D
  8. What you want to do is get yourself some rubber sheeting and then after the sex you can put some pillows on the floor, take a run up, jump and slide across the bed and then land on the pillows. I got your missus to measure my best distance of slide and landing. It's like a kinky longjump in a way.
  9. I pissed the bed at home once, I think it was more a question then of "The High Jump" :D :cry: :cry:
  10. Come on now who has ever been p!ssed/shat on in the bedroom? It's nothing to be ashamed of.
  11. nails, i do not usually mock the retarded but u need help!

u are one fcuked up guy and i am not just talking about this post!
  12. Nails you have 325 posts?

And I'm assuming a good portion of those are dedicated to scat stories? You sure youre on the right forum?

I'm sure there's got to be a two-girls-one-cup appreciation forum on the web somewhere...
  13. Nails you claim yer mrs makes 60K a year and she pisses and shits on you?

Is she trying to tell you something?:roll:
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

She must be an MP... 8O
  15. Hazel Blears keeps him in the basement :wink:
  16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

If only, Wrecker. If only... :roll: :twisted: