Real carriers

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by rocketricky, Jan 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Get over it . Your not in the Navy any more . Some of us currently serving are sick of hearing about how great things were in the days of "real ships and real sailors" . Try it now with half the manpower and twice the commitments . Its not so yo ho ho anymore. :cry:
  2. I wanted to join the submarine service and people say it was better in there days than now but how do they know when there not in it know. hope this was what you was talking about lol
  3. Quick tip- sort your spelling and grammar out before the 'bad people' lynch you. From what I gather poor English is a cardinal sin on this forum and won't add any weight to your argument
    I would say though, in my young, naïve and maybe unfounded opinion, that I think EVERYTHING was better back in ‘the day’; you only have to look at the demise of British society as a whole to deduce that.
  4. If you was talking to me it's because i was typeing fast
  5. OK then I forgive you because I am too inexperienced on RR to uphold any serious complaint.

6. Most of us would if we could, but we can't, so we talk about what we know. If life/ships were better then than they are now, tough. If you don't like it, why stay? 8)
  7. You should know better than to make a thread moaning about moaning, the old and bold have much as a right to be on RR as do the serving and recruiting.

Leave it be x
  8. Quite agree mate.... all those watches stuck up in the krowsnest on a swaying mast in a force 8 wiv only a kuppa kold Kye to keep us kompany..... dead kushty.....
  9. Kold Kye.....Mmmmm....
  10. wiv or wwivout salt water :?: :)

11. "Slow or fast it makes no difference." :(