Ready and waiting. AET

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by EarlyChop, Sep 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Passed RT, Med, PJFT and the selection. Just an RPC/RNAC/ whatever they want to call it and off to raleigh.

Anyone else waiting? I've been told around april 2012 time.

I managed to get my newly slimmed down manboobs around the track six times in 10:10 so am feeling good, though I still struggle with running full on for over 40 mins.
  2. Best of luck mate. If you have any questions about phase 2 and beyond, PM me and i'll try and help.
  3. Yep! I'm in the exact same position as you.

I passed my RT in Feb 2010 and everything else by May 2010. I talked to my AFCO a few weeks back and have been told i could get a date for possibly April 2012.

Still need to do the RPC/RNAC yet aswell.
  4. Exciting times for you lads, Hope you get those dates when predicted..
  5. My son is at a similar stage to you guys.He passed his RT,PJFT,Medical etc March/April 2010 joining as ETME.He is still waiting for word...
  6. i applied to join as in AET back in november '09 passed everything else then too, and got told i would be 'joining' a couple of months later, but time past, dates got put forward, then i got a call July time, this year to confirm an entry date for Raleigh in December. (and RNAC end of this month...)
    So hang in there, the entry dates may have gone down now? but Goodluck any how :)
  7. Good for you mate, all the best with Phase one.
  8. Ha! I know how that feels.

When i walked into the office back in Oct 09, the careers adviser said the AET waiting list was only 3 months. Then everytime i went into the office after that the waiting times went up and up until it got to 2 years. :)
  9. Just waiting on my security clearance to go through been about 10 weeks now then RNAC been told about april time i will start
  10. So you completed your online SC 10 week ago and its not been passed yet? Only asking as i completed mine 6 week back, i have a quick look every now and again on the page and wondered how long it takes.

Must be hundreds going through at the same time.
  11. I think I'm on my 11th week now, been told and searched to see it normally takes around 8 to 10 weeks to process, called up my CA to see if he knows anything yet and told me it's still in progress although will chase it up as it should have gone through by now :)
  12. Okidokie pal, cheers.
  13. Im already SV CTC cleared but I bet it still takes ages. Or better than that I fail CTC, that would be hilarious considering what i already do.
  14. SC can take anywhere up to 6 months, depending on where you live and what secrets you have in the closet! An average might be 2-3 months.