Read This

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Caretaker, Jan 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amazing huh?
  2. I thought this was another newbie post LOL :lol:
  3. In answer to your question mate, I think Submarines are to be painted pink ;)
  4. :???: :???: :???:
  5. Slhoud ouy earlyl avhe dema hatt madionssi ni a cubilp rumfo Catekerer? Si hse eisn? :wink: :lol:
  6. I thought it was another letter from Chicogiz :grin:
  7. Same here, that why I gave THAT answer, thought he wanted to be a matelot (again) :D
  8. well it made perfect sense to me!! i knew reading a caais radar screen upside down and back to front would help me out somewhere down the line!!!!!!!!!
  9. I suppose with so many new members joining things will always be repeated, but then i wouldnt like to read every thread all over again.
  10. I thought it was our mate Pooley again lol!