Read this Royal Marines ,Stand by for the wrath !

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by PAVEWAY_3, Apr 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dont see many RM shooting up houses full of innocent civillians either.....

2. 'Effin' wankee Yankee's. Should be burnt and used for fuel! (will save on oil for a start)

3. What do you expect ? Because that is what it looks like ffs!! Now when ya get down to this paragraph ------What on earth happened to the Royal Marines? They're members of what passes for an elite unit. Has the Labor government's program to gut the U.K. military - grounding planes, taking ships out of service and deactivating army units - also ripped the courage from the breasts of those in uniform?
    ---starts to make sense. This is the stuff that others are thinking, after all who can blame them for doing so when you observe the pathetic responces from Blair & Co!!

4. What the feck would the Americans know, how many times have they been pulled out of the shite!, ie- black hawke down, the UN pulled them out.

And as for passing comment when your not there , living that situation!, very easy to do.

Although not a RM, I have a lot of respect for all those guys,they do what they have to do, in a professional manner, not like the Americans, where if it moves they just blow the feck out of it, i.e Matty Hall !!!

Bloody yanks, shit better :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Part time Matelot.

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'll refrain from comment until the yanks are in the same situation....as they will be soon enough, what goes around comes around.

6. Agreed blobbs
    Its amazing how the reputation of the Corps is tarnished on the strength of one shitty newspaper article. First rule of prone to capture troops is not to antagonise your enemy, which if i'm correct is what the RM/RN captives are not doing. Any idiot can have the shit kicked out of them!! Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words guys, Chousin reservoir, training the US rangers pre D-Day etc etc. Dont rise to it!!

NB

7. Hi Nutty, Please explain Chousin reservoir ?

8. Walked into a meeting last week and my American colleagues were all standing in the room, hands on heads and grinning.......grrrrrrr.

The phrase "Fish & Chip eating surrender-monkeys" is also in vogue.....grrrr

RM

9. After the total cluster-fcuk the Septics made of rescuing THEIR hostages in Iran back in the 80's, they would be well advised to have a hot, sweet cup of shut the fcuk up :evil:

Not ALL Americans are cnuts; just 99% of the journo's and politicians.

10. I agree

11. Bob

41 (ind) CDO covered the withdrawal of the USMC during the korean war at a place called the chousin reservoir mate. The yanks have very short memories!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chosin_Reservoir

NB

12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Korean war, 41 cdo RM, part of the rearguard for the yank marines who where advancing in a different direction.

13. Operation Eagle Claw mate, delta forces attempt to rescue U.S captives from Iran

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eagle_Claw

14. Thankyou, Nutty, could that article be posted into the comments box of the
    News paper ?????

15. maybe so, i'll try.lol

16. Yes, there is a thread where you can send a letter to the newspaper mate, i'll do likewise.

NB

17. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

My American colleagues don't have issue with what happened during the capture, but some of them do wonder why we aren't doing anything military to get them back........ My reply is that once they've been held for over a year then we'll have an abortive fcuk up in the desert to get them back.......

18. Please, it would be good, to add a comment such as people in green house's !!, you get my drift.

I will get trooped later, but thats the way it goes lol

19. clearly written by some one with experience of been capture by hostiles

WHAT A TWAT