Re: So where did you all end up?

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by Indoor_Lookout, Oct 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Left last year and moved to Spain for an easy life, ended up doing a bit of security work and am now working in the poker department of an online gaming company in Gib
  2. Not doin so well to be honest. Left 2 years ago and went straight into security work long hours for little pay currently on duty in the p*issin down rain not long to go now thoug. My plans for the future is to do the right thing (for once) and use my ELC`s to do a personal trainers diploma and see how I go from there. Thought about re-enlisting once even gave my docs to the careers office but couldn`t leave my misses behind as she`s pretty much everything I`ve got. But if things don`t pick up after my Diploma then it`s back on the old pussers grey.
  3. Just found this site - looks a good place to swing the lamp!

Moved out to Germany after getting d.i.v.o.r.c.e.d

Now work for a global mobile teleco here running their IT services.

Doing ok - miss the boats and the boys on em - civies have no idea of teamwork!

4. Hi deepdive...divedeep...dive ...dive..dive,,deep..deep...deep!! Sorry, got stuck there!!! Welcome to should post on Newbies...get all the flak then!!......give as good as you get! :grin: :grin:
  5. no nooooob hahaha!!!! 17 years time ... and skimmers will get as good as they give!

thanks and be glad to chin wag with some friendly matelots!