Re-entry Medical?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by QUATE8203, Mar 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was the medical done through the AFCO as part of your application to join the Royal Navy?

How old are you?
  2. Everyone joining the RN has to be medicalled by a Navy entry medical officer during the selection process. Medicals stay valid for 12 months for anyone below 18 and up to the age of 30 for anyone over the age of 18.

The AFCO will need to get your medical doc's from Kentigen house prior to you being medicalledm as the AFCO ME will need to see it.

So unfortunately you will need to be re-medicalled for joining.

3. How long did it take for them to come back from Kentigern House?

I applied on the 5th of Jan and still heard nothing back?
  4. Ok cheers mate.
  5. What were you both in, in the Army?
  6. I will re-phase. What units were you both in?
  7. I had to wait 4 months mate for my med docs to come from glasgow.
    Think they are called F med 4 docs but just hold on mate they will come through just for that wait for me and to find I could not get in was a ballache at the most but Im sure you will be ok!
  8. Remind me again, what are units? While you`re at it , what are Squads?
  9. You're stretching it a bit calling yourself Ex-services when you opted out after 5 mins, at that rate Army Cadets with 5 years in will be applying for the Veterans badge.
    Is that you as your Avatar? Makes it nice and easy for the Training teams to ID the Class knob.
  10. Is it a wise idea to post a picture of you on a site like this...?
  11. Because your cnutish attitude will precede you to Raleigh and your photo makes it easy for your Training Team to Identify you, numbnuts.
  12. Something like that ^