Re CND list

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by Nutty, Nov 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Moderator Mode

I have removed the list as I see no need to give CND free publicity. I informed B N M on Sunday before I left UK that I would do so if no confirmation of the list was received.

Nutty

Internet Cafe Nob(that appropiate then)Hill, San Francisco.

2. what a load of shiite their list was anyway.true old sayin "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing". I remember the Ice that damaged our fin on warspite and bouncing off the bottom in a bomber,anyone remember the outcome of Biffs courts martial? If these people had any knowledge of what they burble on about then they would also know about how safe our boats are in the hands of all the professional seamen who have and presently serve in them,hence,we are all still hear.

UP SPIRITS...........SPLICEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

:angry7: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship Is this a new form of censorship, not giving free press on the internet nutty? I really fail to see why you cut it. A diesel rating slapping down the anti-nuc squad! They should lock you up on an island prison in the middle of the bay.

I agree with dinger that the list is a pile of crap, and produced from second hand dits.

Confirming my marbles are in place (cough). Check one two!

witsend

Enjoy you holiday http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DspcTcVslsI

4. :w00t: I cut it cos I can :w00t:

Did the first ever escape from prison on the rock it did cost me my virginity to a black hearted son of the Burberry Coast. Retiring hurt to NZ at 7 pm local time today Thursday

Luv and Hugs yours always running out of Internet time \

Nutty

5. "WWWAAAHHHHHhhhhhhh!!"
    (That's me on the Naughty Chair then. Now what is it?
    A minute for every year??....that's errrr 54 minutes!)

[​IMG]

6. Chico fails the RT......... AGAIN

7. What you problem Nutty
    arguments which require the cognitive connection of two brain cells too fecking difficult for the posters or the mod's???

Yes I do Have a [email protected] on with half baked arguments.... of which yours has to be an exemplary.

Pincher

8. Read the list, noticed a few incidents I took part in, and even more they never picked up upon. No problem with the list being removed, if you want it, it's probably on their website for all to see. Quite honestly, they're just a bunch of scaremongerers. Strange how they never published a list of the Ivan nuclear submarine FUBARS (far more frequent and potentially serious than ours) - might've screwed up their funding perhaps ? Or am I being too cynical ??

9. Nail and Head seem to jump to mind here Ias....and No you are not being too cynical.. You are correct. It is scaremongering, and should be treated as such, and not as a BURN BEFORE READING document.

10. witsend

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SvV-upQVoFs

:whew: Thanks for pointing out to myself and Nutty that we're having an argument, I didn't think we were.

11. OK witsend lets get going "My todger is bigger than your todger"

Luv and Hugs

Nutty

12. [​IMG]

Errrrr....right - can I have a Prawn Balti, Garlic nan and mixed
    shami-kebab please???
    :salut:

13. witsend

Ok Pinocchio, its time to stop playing with your electron microscope. :dwarf:

14. witsend