Ratings Preparation Course - 25th Jan

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Murph, Dec 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've had a phone call from the Careers Office confirming my date for the 25th of Jan on the Ratings Preperations Course in Scotland.

Is anyone else going on this date?

2. I got a letter yesterday but it's for the 19th of April 2010, anyone going then?

3. I got a letter this morning but it's for October 8th 2001.

Bloody Royal Mail.

4. i rang me afco up the other week to go on this and got told to ring back in januarY.

5. :lol:

6. Going on 7th dec. Anyone there then.

7. been looking for information about this on the royal navy website
    cant seem to find any?

8. i will meet you all at inverkeithing railway station just look for the guy in the avatar i will be there to offer you all the services you may require. :wink:

9. Ginger,

Is that the Ratings course or the Officers course? I have been invited down on the 7th for an Officers Prep Course.

10. It's the ratings course i'll be on. Look forward to seeing you both there, i'll be the ginger one.

11. Got Back from H.M.S. Caledonia yeasterday. Had an awsome Time and met some great people cant wait to get stuck into raleigh. Turn up in shape and prepared and you'll have a great time. As cheesy as it sounds just try your best at everything. look up hospital corners before you go as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAZI4ydY6R8

12. Will you be wearing those msssive red underpants?