Rating acquaint course info

Hi

i was wondering if anybody could help me please i am going on my acquaint course later this month. i have been given a list of items to take with me from my local AFCO, but i wanted to know if facilities such as hair dryers are down there, or should i take one. I know stupid question but just thought i would ask. Also if there is anything else i should take with me, that would be useful

Thanks

cricket00 said:
Hi

i was wondering if anybody could help me please i am going on my acquaint course later this month. i have been given a list of items to take with me from my local AFCO, but i wanted to know if facilities such as hair dryers are down there, or should i take one. I know stupid question but just thought i would ask. Also if there is anything else i should take with me, that would be useful

Thanks
A hair dryer...you have a worthy desire to join the RN and you're worried about a hair dryer...still, as they say - there is no such thing as a stupid question, except for the one that doesn't get asked - somebody a little more hirsute than I will be along shortly to let you know what facilities there are...I believe I am correct that the intention to provide an on-site nail bar has been shelved for the foreseable future due to cutbacks etc...

cricket00 said:
Hi

Thanks
To be totally honest, cricket, I wouldn't bother with a hairdryer at all. You'd be better off squeezing as much water as you can out of your hair and then giving it a quick towel dry. At this time of year, hair dries pretty quickly anyway.

There's bound to be something more interesting to do than fiddling around with a hairdryer while you're there, anyway (and it's only for a few days).

Ruby_curry

Lantern Swinger
Most of the time you have less than 5 minutes to get showered and changed, so if you can find a hairdryer that can dry your hair in seconds i wouldn't bother :p