RAPIST'S JAIL TERM A KICK IN THE TEETH, SAYS MUM

D

Deleted 7

SLIM, please start posting in the CA forums!

Posting in the Qtr deck to avoid detection will not work!

Jenny I`m glad that you are here, please explain to me a question i have that other Mods will not explain

What exactly is required in the quarterdeck, and what exactly is required in the Current Affairs. Thank you.

D

Deleted 7

Current Affairs;

Recent news headlines, news in general and any other topic relating to anything being discussed on the news, in the paper and on the Radio etc.

* Court Martials that have been concluded - out of respect, we should try to not build up topics until an outcome has been heard.
* Murders
* Drug abuse related topics being discuss in the news
* GBH/ABH/ court appearances
* Recent or past political matters
* Current headlines
* Navy news type articles, however, a judgement call could be made as to whether this belongs in the CA or Qtr deck forum.
* Updates in operational areas that are open for discussion

And such but this is a general thinking, if a topic has been moved from the Qtr deck to the CA forum from my decision and is not suited, seadog/PTP will inform me of this.

Qtr Deck;

Social area for any other discussion that is not in relation to the above CA comments.

Now this post from slim is in the CA forum do I get into trouble for saying...

Mod says

If not it should stay in the quarterdeck where slim put it in the first place

Mod says

It would be culled there too. Cruel and unusual punishments for rapists etc. belong in 'Lil's

Seadog

War Hero
Some posts deleted, those quoting WB's rant. Explanation above. Higthepig, some of your site issue questions have been deleted. Please post your site issues questions in ........Site Issues.

Seadog

War Hero
Back to the topic,

from Slim's link, reference the victim

She was also teased at school after it became known what had happened to her
It may be the norm for kids now. May always have been thus. Added trauma for the victim in any event.

I'm confused now, easily done I except...but I've never been on a run ashore where rants and bad language are unexceptable.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone, my post was submitted as a test of my true feelings, swear words included.

The quarterdeck seems a very sanitised place to hangout, if this is the case then fair doos, but why not merge the quarterdeck with CA?

like I say I'm not trying to cause shite, just trying to understand the ground rules.

Thanks again seadog for suppling the link for me earlier.

WB

I too have asked a question about the Quarterdeck which is where that question belonged. JD answered the one about CA which seadog failed to do. I only asked exactly what she wanted in her quarterdeck, is that wrong and now i suppose this will be deleted, the question does not belong in site issues it belongs to the mod JD.This thread was started in the qurterdeck, which is why i posted there.

wet_blobby said:
Now this post from slim is in the CA forum do I get into trouble for saying...

Mod says

If not it should stay in the quarterdeck where slim put it in the first place

Mod says

It would be culled there too. Cruel and unusual punishments for rapists etc. belong in 'Lil's
Surely pedo's dont have the same protection as rapists?

Seadog

War Hero
now i suppose this will be deleted, the question does not belong in site issues it belongs to the mod JD.This thread was started in the qurterdeck, which is why i posted there.
The thread had been moved to Current Affairs by the time you asked your questions. I'm not your personal advice centre higthepig and I'll not let you clog threads with your whinging. Take it to site issues, whichever mod your question is for. If I or another mod sees your question and thinks your question deserves a response, you'll get one. You may even get an answer from a CO.

Or you can PM me/your mod of choice as suggested in the moderation policy in the stickies.

Seadog

War Hero
Surely pedo's dont have the same protection as rapists?
The nature of the current affairs forum does.

This 'pedo' is a rapist or didn't you notice? In the hierarchy of prison inmates he'll be further down the food chain that the man who raped and murdered an adult female. Such honour and nobility among lags. :roll:

Some of the posts above will be culled (including my own) when the message has been passed.

I have no probs with my post being culled, it was posted as a test to seek out the limitations. I do however think the quarterdeck is a pretty weak place for a run ashore :cry:

This thread is still called the quarterdeck, i understood it to have been moved to current affairs.How am i to know that the thread that was deleted was posted in current affairs?

Seadog

War Hero
This thread is still called the quarterdeck
Sigh! :roll:

It's called
RAPIST'S JAIL TERM A KICK IN THE TEETH, SAYS MUM
but yes, it is back in the Quarterdeck. It wasn't cutting it as a CA topic so it was moved again by either a CO or PTP. Keep up. The Gash Barge is the best place for it, please Jenny.

Was there anything else?

andym

War Hero
And WHY pray tell should it go to the Gash Barge??????Its not "The dullest, most irrelevant crap our users have to offer."
Its not very polite towards the initial poster is it?

slim

War Hero
It is getting extremely confusing as to where to post topics. They seem to be bounced from CA to Quarterdeck and back again. Seems that the only safe places are Diamond Lills or the Gash Barge.

Seadog

War Hero
Sorry Slim. The majority of posts on this thread had/have nothing to do with the your topic (I'm also to blame for responding to site issues questions). Other posts (deleted) were of the 'gut pedos and make them eat their own shit' type. I suspect that wasn't what you'd hoped for. Me neither.

Post Current Affairs in Current Affairs. Those wishing to 'gut pedos' or wondering how fit a rape victim is, post in Lil's. Worried about site moderators having access your Service records or DV results :roll: ? Post in Site Issues. Current Affairs issues unlikely to, or receiving a less than serious response may be culled or perhaps moved to the QD.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS 21-year-old Manchester rapist sentenced for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ilfracombe rapist will spend longer behind bars MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rapist has sentence increased at Court of Appeal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Attorney General refers prolific Manchester rapist’s case to Court of Appeal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Child rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Child rapist has minimum sentence increased to 12 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sentence increase for violent rapist who hid in victim’s bed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Yorkshire moorland rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Prison term increased for Gateshead rapist MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Rapist has sentence increased following Solicitor General’s referral MoD News 0
trelawney126 Rapist Awaiting Deportation Escapes Current Affairs 1
slim Victim 'can sue Lotto rapist for damages' Diamond Lil's 34
slim Rapist convicted in his absence Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS Man who repeatedly stabbed student on a Loughborough street in jail for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Trio receive jail term for dumping mustard gas bombs in a Lincolnshire lake MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 14-year minimum jail terms for most dangerous terror offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Birmingham gang member who violently attacked victim by public restaurant receives longer jail term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Building work starts on new Wellingborough jail MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Convicted waste fraudster has more than 9 years added to jail time for failing to repay £1.3 million in ill-gotten gains MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More jail time for mother complicit in daughter’s sexual assault MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Kent woman's jail term for waste crime role MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Robber who repeatedly stabbed police officer to spend more time in jail MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Jail for pair of serial Home Counties fly-tippers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: From jail to a job: women take bold steps with forward thinking charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Knife-wielding robber has jail sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Seven years in jail for bosses who recklessly risk pensions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Cornwall drug addict has jail time increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Jail for travel agent who failed to explain missing thousands MoD News 0
Waspie Jail for killers of Naval Officer. Current Affairs 1
soleil Telegraph: "Royal Marine Who Brought AK47 Home From Gulf War Spared Jail" The Corps 12
F Muslim spared jail after abusing 13 year old girl. Current Affairs 12
Seadog Ha Ha. David Chaytor Goes to Jail. Current Affairs 23
trelawney126 Ex Prisoner used drugs in jail gets 1.4M Compensation Current Affairs 2
Seadog Marlon King - Go to Jail Current Affairs 11
Oil_Slick Bush goes to jail? Current Affairs 28
scouse 8,500 ex servicemen in jail Current Affairs 20
5dits Jail for Wren who cried rape Current Affairs 49
P Man who murdered wren gets two year cut in jail term Current Affairs 28
W Pete Doherty escapes jail AGAIN!!! Diamond Lil's 7
slim Tougher jail terms DO deter criminals, admits Home Office Diamond Lil's 2
ukdaytona 'Dirty Bomb' Terrorists Jail Sentance Reduced Current Affairs 17
slim Body parts sale man avoids jail Diamond Lil's 2
slim THREE-TIME DRINK-DRIVER AVOIDS JAIL SENTENCE The Quarterdeck 6
SILVER_FOX Limit Jail Sentences, Urges Reid Current Affairs 3
MoD_RSS 99.9 per cent of schools open for start of autumn term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to help pension schemes seize long-term opportunities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted support for area SEND arrangements this autumn term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Research study into long-term health impacts of COVID-19 launched in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Multi-billion pound investment as government unveils new long-term plan to tackle flooding MoD News 0