Rant!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by MG Maniac, Sep 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bored Bored Bored!

A while back Bosch sent Mrs MG a letter to say that they have discovered a fault in dishwashers that make 'em burst into flames ... faulty heating element or something so they were sending an 'erk around to fix it! At which point Mrs MG turns the damn thing off and makes I do the washing up until said 'erk has fixed it. Duly arranged appointment for today "morning". So takes the "morning" off work and sits around watching the cat wash its arse etc ... waiting for the dozy fecker to tip up to do something that if they sent the part I could probably do myself ... 13:00 comes and no sign of the lazy [email protected] ... probably holed up with some milf getting his end away while I'm still sat here! Phone Bosch Help Line and got told "morning" is 08:00 - 13:00 ... not when I last looked it wasn't ... 13:00 is the afternoon watch by my books so the [email protected] is adrift! Ah well if he's not there by 13:45 give us another ring!

Wouldn't mind but braodband at home is slower thn a return trip on the Gosport ferry so right hacked off! OK Rant over ... Out!

2. Had the same letter, went to Bosch website and entered in the details (serial No etc) and mine was OK.

I'm alright Jack :-D

3. Bet you're glad your not sat waiting for some dozy greenie to tip up nearly an hour adrift - nearly run out of fags and beer and watching that damn hourglass whirl round and round while the soddin' excuse of BT's broadband here tries to download a micropixel! OK it beats working but means I will still have to do the washing up.

4. Can't believe you waited until the afternoon watch to complain, I'd have been ringing in as soon as the morning watch went off at 0800 and the forenoon watch closed up! Still, imagine your enjoyment if he'd turned up at 0400 ;-)

5. Having to do mess chefs during your make'n'mend. Whatever next.

6. You think you've got problems?!?!

You would love it here then MG - it is officially 'morning' until they knock off for big eats/siesta at around 1400, when it then becomes 'afternoon'!!

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Dripping posh cunts!

[​IMG]

8. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well if MG does the dishes with that, he will only need to do them once and won't have to dry them!

Unless he is really posh and they are gold plates! :)

9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You'll be from Edinburgh then!

10. Christ! Don't let Mrs MG see that ... she'll have me doing the dhobying as well!

However ... having had a one way discussion with the "Customer Service Telephone Technician" (bloke on the phone) yesterday ... he was subsequently persuaded to send the 'erk in again next week ... just happens to be the day that Mrs MG is home and not me!:-D