Rant

Maxi_77 said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Maxi_77 said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
I'm p*ssed off cus my bladder is being used as a fecking football!

I think in your case it is classed as 'self inflicted' though.

You got a 'self help' phone number for that one?

Not in Cyprus I'm afraid, it passes so I'm told

And so do kidney stones!
Why is that when this occurs, about every two months in my case (the water hereabouts is so hard it has tattoes and a bulldog)for sure, one of the female staff at the clinic will always say ' It's supposed to be like having a child without an anaesthetic'; whilst you are writhing about in agony waiting for the morphine to be signed for!
Well, if that is the case the last time it happened to me I had triplets, and all at the same time!!
Upside is that they have now found out it is hereditary so with a strict diet they can be avoided, well sort of and maybe.
Strict, but not that strict, because around here they accept human failings and if the water (even the bottled type which has an awful lot of oooh nasties, even in the UK..watch out for the stuff!) doesn't get you the winter diet will!!
No one promised tomorrow.

J-D

It only gets worse for the next twenty years if its a girl. Thirty years if its a boy unless you can persuade him to join the Mob.

Nutty

D

Deleted 7

Nutty said:
J-D

It only gets worse for the next twenty years if its a girl. Thirty years if its a boy unless you can persuade him to join the Mob.

Nutty

My little bundle of footsie joy is apparently going to attend a very good football school in France and apparently I have the money for this when he is older. Think my old man is dreaming again :rambo:

Jenny_Dabber said:
Nutty said:
J-D

Nutty

My little bundle of footsie joy is apparently going to attend a very good football school in France and apparently I have the money for this when he is older. Think my old man is dreaming again :rambo:

What happens if he has a talent for flower arranging and designing ladies underwear? Your poor dad! :biggrin:

D

Deleted 7

What happens if he has a talent for flower arranging and designing ladies underwear? Your poor dad!

According to said other half, that ain't neverrrrrrrrr gonna happen :thumright:

wet_blobby said:
I'm some p1ssed off, the reasons are:

1. I smoke, my choice I know but hear me out. The NHS has taken it upon its self to decline smokers treatment, now I have paid sh1t loads in tax. I also run two companies so on top of the usual PAYE that we all pay I have to pay employers contributions for everyone I employ, corporation tax, and VAT. I have to fork out for the accountant to pay all these taxes so in effect I'm an unpaid tax collector for the Govt. cheers easy. So someone like myself who pays fcukloads in taxes gets denied treatment yet some frigging immigrant who waltzes into the country, has never paid into the pot is entitled to top class treatment before me...whether he smokes or not...is that fair?

Blobbs.

OMG. What will you do, when in sixteen days time, you can not smoke in your very own company building, or your car (if you are running it on company business)
When the little man with the Red hatband pops up and gives you a statuary fine of sixty quid a pop

As you can see I am in Scotland, you may not even smoke on the company premises this includes the "car park"
As the car park is large and your morning break is fifteen minutes, by the time you have left the premises you have 74 secs for your smoke or you will be late back and fined

I do agree with a no smoking pub policy, but I also believe a pub should be able to nominate itself as a smoking or non smoking pub then the punter can make the choice, not have to make a smoker leave the premises and stand outside, (they can not provide a shelter as it is a confined public space) in the wind snow or rain, OK in mid summer but in the depths of winter where is the smokers human rights

Maybe a chapter or verse in the Koran maybe found, and as long as you wrap your self in a white sheet, have a tea towel on your head, held on with an old fan belt then you may get away with it, unless taxable profits start to fall

I am a non smoker, but I think it is despicable that smokers are treat like lepers by this guberment,

Are you up here for the "open" or other business
I am available to walk the course holding up a "quiet please "sign for fifty notes a day and watch the gof at the same time :thumright:

Giz a job

Jack McHammocklashing

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
wompingwillow said:
While slightly off topic this one all ways sparks lively debate in my local:

After my dad completed his time, we moved in to the pub trade ( starting off at the westfield for anyone who remebers yeovilton in the older days) anyway from there for the next ten years we moved from pub to pub. I was and still am a non smoker and try to aviod smokey place.

Long and the short of it is, if I were to develop lung cancer could I sue my parents for not protecting me against second hand smoke?!

Next time you're having a nice family lunch/get together bring it up, your folks may,when the choking, coughing and spluttering stops, threaten to counter- sue for reimbursement of monies spent on you as a child, etc.
:thumright: :w00t: :w00t: :thumleft:
NZB

Latest Threads