RANK

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by alanwilliams, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'M SORRY BU I SEEM TO HAVE HAD A DEMOTION
    I AM DOWN AS MIDSHIPMAN -SHOULD BE A/B QA*

2. Nothing wrong with being a Snotty we all have to start somewhere.

3. That's a point - I haven't seen a Midshipman for a long time - do they still have them? I have noticed a Subby with a white tape sewn next to his stripe. Whats that?

Tufty

4. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

I think someone is after a double bite, posting this in Current Affairs and asking the question.

Gash Barge or Site Issues?

5. You're a Snotty on RR cause your a newby here. Post regularly (or donate over £100) and you'll be promoted!

6. Seadog

Did someone just bite?

7. SORRY NOW I UNDERSTAND.I HOPE I HAVEN'T OFFENDED ANYONE.IF I HAVE TOUGH S**T..LOL. ^_^; ^_^;

8. Seadog

No worries AW.

In answer to tufty's question, the white tab means that they are not allowed out without an adult, yet.

9. Hmm, maybe I should have kept mine.

10. WHAT YOUR ADULT OR YOUR WHITE TAPE ^_^;

11. To be fair to Alan he was a QA* so he must be deaf from the guns going bangbangbang etc.

12. :)

On a serious note, the white tab (it's not sewn on - just an extra slide) indicates they are pre-Fleet Board, ie a JO (previously YO, previously OUT).

13. SORRY (oops) about the shouting,,thanks for your support DUNKER those 4.5 guns are very noisey!!!!.and you know what they say about gunnery rates????? wer'e not very clever but we can lift heavy weights,regards to all. BUNGY] :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

14. OK - having worked out what 'bump' means and does (I think...), how does the rank/medals thing work. I understand about donations.

Braced

15. Donate anything from a £1 you get what ive got.

16. There you are Alan, as you can see from Chicogiz, you can get a row of medals on your chest as a pre-nozzer!

17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

He knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing... :wink:

18. If you did not donate anything......10 posts = 1 medal ..... 50 posts = 2medals ...100 posts = 3medals .... 500 posts = chestfull

19. ..and they say money can't buy you rank & influence?