RANK

tufty

Lantern Swinger
That's a point - I haven't seen a Midshipman for a long time - do they still have them? I have noticed a Subby with a white tape sewn next to his stripe. Whats that?

Tufty

Seadog

War Hero
I think someone is after a double bite, posting this in Current Affairs and asking the question.

Gash Barge or Site Issues?

Seadog

War Hero
No worries AW.

In answer to tufty's question, the white tab means that they are not allowed out without an adult, yet.

Maxi_77 said:
Seadog said:
No worries AW.

In answer to tufty's question, the white tab means that they are not allowed out without an adult, yet.
Hmm, maybe I should have kept mine.
:)

On a serious note, the white tab (it's not sewn on - just an extra slide) indicates they are pre-Fleet Board, ie a JO (previously YO, previously OUT).

SORRY (oops) about the shouting,,thanks for your support DUNKER those 4.5 guns are very noisey!!!!.and you know what they say about gunnery rates????? wer'e not very clever but we can lift heavy weights,regards to all. BUNGY] :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

alanwilliams said:
SORRY (oops) about the shouting,,thanks for your support DUNKER those 4.5 guns are very noisey!!!!.and you know what they say about gunnery rates????? wer'e not very clever but we can lift heavy weights,regards to all. BUNGY] :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Donate anything from a £1 you get what ive got.

Chicogiz said:
alanwilliams said:
There you are Alan, as you can see from Chicogiz, you can get a row of medals on your chest as a pre-nozzer!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
thingy said:
Chicogiz said:
alanwilliams said:
There you are Alan, as you can see from Chicogiz, you can get a row of medals on your chest as a pre-nozzer!
He knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing... :wink:

PinkMafiosi said:
OK - having worked out what 'bump' means and does (I think...), how does the rank/medals thing work. I understand about donations.

Braced
If you did not donate anything......10 posts = 1 medal ..... 50 posts = 2medals ...100 posts = 3medals .... 500 posts = chestfull

Pitfirrane

Lantern Swinger
Chicogiz said:
alanwilliams said:
..and they say money can't buy you rank & influence?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sophie Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
H RMR 8
Bad CO Site Issues 24