Rangers tattoo

BartlettB

Hello,

I read on the RN website that 'political' tattoos aren't tolerated. Unfortunately it didn't elaborate on as to what they consider to be political.

Would they consider a Rangers FC tattoo on my chest to be political?

Cheers.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Served with a bloke with a Rangers tattoo on his arm, it's not a political tattoo but I'd leave your shirt on if you're in a mess full of Celtic supporters ;)

Its the Royal Navy. They dont like losers.It could be frowned upon....;) You;ll be fine,as long as You dont bring any of it into the mess.

LateToTheParty

Lantern Swinger
When I went for my medical the overly cautious Dr was questioning if a tattoo of Churchill in my ww2 sleeve was politcal. If asked just explain it’s purely a football related tattoo.

Hello,

I read on the RN website that 'political' tattoos aren't tolerated. Unfortunately it didn't elaborate on as to what they consider to be political.

Cheers.
Possibly not however any such tattoo, whether Rangers or Celtic may in the eyes of some, at recruiting level, label you a cretin. Just saying.....:) ;)

Classf0

Hello,

Cheers.

AB at my selection had an Everton tattoo on his forearm. You’ll be sound mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk