Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Range advantage

Carterm

Close to getting my ugas interview can anyone point me in the direction of where I would find info on this subject

Andy_Cap

War Hero
There you go
images

Last edited:

Sumo

War Hero
No offence, but I'm not sure a stoker is totally up to speed on range advantage, S_B has summed it up in one short sentence.
I was finkin of questions asked not ans? or as with all hid and seek you smell his before he sees yours?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Government to publish range of tax consultations and calls for evidence on 23 March MoD News 0
D HMS Cambridge gunnery range photos Bases / Shore Est 15
MoD_RSS Security, stability and the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Four companies awarded grant funding to develop commercial range control services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Three companies awarded grant funding to develop commercial range control services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government encourages range of industries to prepare for chemical use in the event of a no-deal EU exit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Strengthened protection for Poole Harbour's unique range of wildlife MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The new space age: more than £900,000 for education and range control to support Launch UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: NATO Foreign Ministers' Statement on the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ‘Top of the range’ military training facility opened at Garelochhead MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD signs £146 million contract to upgrade RAF’s long-range missile MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New contract to support the RAF’s long range missiles MoD News 0
C Maximum Chop Range? The Quarterdeck 21
MoD_RSS News story: Game old bird thrives on MOD firing range MoD News 0
3 Range of weights available? Submariners 48
yamyamdabber Barry Buddon Range The Fleet 5
R12_CV Q for any Range Staff out there. The Fleet 8
S Otterburn Weapons Range Current Affairs 0
S Transfer of Civvy Range quals to the RN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
R FAT-High range score? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Y Royal Navy Torpedo Range Arrochar The Quarterdeck 1
golden_rivet the latest in the RAF range Diamond Lil's 9
stan_the_man Rupert the dog Fraser Gunnery Range Bases / Shore Est 17
scouse Buccaneer crash Tain range 1965 The Fleet Air Arm 7