Range advantage

Carterm

Close to getting my ugas interview can anyone point me in the direction of where I would find info on this subject

Sumo

War Hero
No offence, but I'm not sure a stoker is totally up to speed on range advantage, S_B has summed it up in one short sentence.
I was finkin of questions asked not ans? or as with all hid and seek you smell his before he sees yours?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D HMS Cambridge gunnery range photos Bases / Shore Est 15
MoD_RSS Security, stability and the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Four companies awarded grant funding to develop commercial range control services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Three companies awarded grant funding to develop commercial range control services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government encourages range of industries to prepare for chemical use in the event of a no-deal EU exit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Strengthened protection for Poole Harbour's unique range of wildlife MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The new space age: more than £900,000 for education and range control to support Launch UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: NATO Foreign Ministers' Statement on the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ‘Top of the range’ military training facility opened at Garelochhead MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD signs £146 million contract to upgrade RAF’s long-range missile MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New contract to support the RAF’s long range missiles MoD News 0
C Maximum Chop Range? The Quarterdeck 21
MoD_RSS News story: Game old bird thrives on MOD firing range MoD News 0
3 Range of weights available? Submariners 48
yamyamdabber Barry Buddon Range The Fleet 5
R12_CV Q for any Range Staff out there. The Fleet 8
S Otterburn Weapons Range Current Affairs 0
S Transfer of Civvy Range quals to the RN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
R FAT-High range score? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Y Royal Navy Torpedo Range Arrochar The Quarterdeck 1
golden_rivet the latest in the RAF range Diamond Lil's 9
stan_the_man Rupert the dog Fraser Gunnery Range Bases / Shore Est 17
scouse Buccaneer crash Tain range 1965 The Fleet Air Arm 7