Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random shite sportsmen/women

BFC_69

MIA
I realise I run the risk of this being swiftly moved to the gash barge, but at the weekend was on the lag with a few mates when we started to recall shite late 80's early 90's footballers...

I would like to open this up to the class, with a slight change as to not discriminate, with it being sports people who were revered in their field for being a bit crap...

To open, a nice simple one to give you the idea;

Carlton Lloyd Palmer - The worst player I can ever remember playing for England!

Haggis_Catcher

War Hero
Sterling_Stirling said:
John Barnes, brilliant for Liverpool but a shite international......bit like Gerrard.
he was also a shite manager but at least he could rap. ;)

Worst footballer i have ever seen play for celtic. Du Wei.

Trigger_92

War Hero
You may also be forgetting the filth, that is scott brown. Good player, but sh*te in the way he gets sent off for disgusting violent conduct ;)

D

Deleted 7

After this weekend, I would like to nominate the whole of the England Rugby team :evil:

Haggis_Catcher

War Hero
Trigger_92 said:
You may also be forgetting the filth, that is scott brown. Good player, but sh*te in the way he gets sent off for disgusting violent conduct ;)

Don't get me started on the lowlife that is kyle lafferty he is a cowered an a cheat of a footballer I would quite happily run him over and then reverse back over him the sooner he is out of football the better the cheating bassa. He has now got two players sent off for pretending to have been head but in the face.

Trigger_92

War Hero
Trigger_92 said:

Haggis_Catcher said:
[Don't get me started on the lowlife that is kyle lafferty he is a cowered an a cheat of a footballer I would quite happily run him over and then reverse back over him the sooner he is out of football the better the cheating bassa. He has now got two players sent off for pretending to have been head but in the face.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ahh, i do love the old firm ;)

AngryMonkey

Lantern Swinger
Borthwick needs sacking. Worst team captain I've ever seen. Never see him talking to the team or giving players a bollocking when they fcuk up. Doesn't even bother chatting to the ref like Johnson used to, to try and blag penalties.

Gascoigne fcuking brills till the bottle took charge - Rooney next best but he's still only a pup wish the other 10 were half as good

BFC_69

MIA
Haggis_Catcher said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
John Barnes, brilliant for Liverpool but a shite international......bit like Gerrard.

Du Wei? Really? Remember this gem? We had him first tho... Most memerable for shagging Kirsty Gallagher! oh and some outstanding own goals!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
paybobsquarepants said:
What about that runner bint who pisses herself in the street and crapped out of more marathons than Marieanne Faithful?

She isn't as bad as that South African (Thanks for the UK passport) Zola Budd who blagged British Citizenship in time for the Olympics, failed miserably and then disappeared

munchter

Haggis_Catcher said:
Sterling_Stirling said:

lol my misses tripped him up when we were doing the tour round paradise,
tried to get past us in the lobby just as she decided to change direction,bbj and the holy goalie were pissin themselves.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skyvet The random thread of NO bollocks! Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS News story: Quantum random number generator microchip for secure communications MoD News 0
B Random questions regarding joining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
LujonSA Where is: some random inconsequential poster... The Gash Barge 28
2_deck_dash Real Ale Random Name Generator. Diamond Lil's 17
Rumrat The thread of random good ideas. (Or make Rumrat rich thread) Diamond Lil's 78
N The Random Thread of Mingingness Diamond Lil's 126
BillyNoMates The random thread of fluffiness Diamond Lil's 208
S Addicted! Just a little random comment Diamond Lil's 6
Blackrat The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW) Diamond Lil's 17489
soleil Indie: "Random. Fallacious. Arrogant" - The Government's Confused Defence Strategy Current Affairs 3
janner Random thoughts Miscellaneous 0
Ninja_Stoker Compulsory Random Drugs Tests- 18 RN suspected positive. Current Affairs 142
Stepto Random Monty Python Quotes Diamond Lil's 36
andym Random funny shit. Diamond Lil's 0
Harry_off_the_Hermes First random ten tracks on your mp3 player. Diamond Lil's 33
brazenhussy Random rants................... Diamond Lil's 147
slim Motorists Face Random Booze Tests Current Affairs 33
Alfacharlie Brum shite hawks! Diamond Lil's 3
AAF Happy as a pig in shite. Diamond Lil's 0
MG Maniac Bali's shite ... so where else to go Diamond Lil's 53
Chaz Shite (literally) Tattoo Diamond Lil's 12
NotmeChief England shite again. Sports and Adventure Training 102
2_deck_dash Turns out the real World is pretty shite after all. Diamond Lil's 21
G Why do good bands turn shite? Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 13
stan_the_man AOL shite service Diamond Lil's 9
stan_the_man another shite boring dit Diamond Lil's 3
2_deck_dash Life, actually it is pretty shite after all. Diamond Lil's 25
wet_blobby Minister tells the truth...and gets in the shite.. Current Affairs 14
bikerman More pc shite Diamond Lil's 39
HarryBosch MoD PR Shite Current Affairs 6
NotmeChief Shite Front Page Site Issues 13
M Sprouting shite Site Issues 6
B shite stains Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
wet_blobby blogs shite Diamond Lil's 20
E Floating shite heaps The Gash Barge 15
N Shite Creek Diamond Lil's 7
MoD_RSS Government guidance to help Britain's top sportsmen and women to return to training safely MoD News 0