Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by corbett12, Aug 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am wating to go into the navy fultime but i am currently serving in the RNR. With Raleigh due to stop new entrys going in for training for full time does this also include tose new entrys for the reserves. :eek:
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You've already asked and been given the advice: http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=483552.html#483552

3. I understand I have already been given advice I thought I would post in this forum to see if anyone knew anything.
  4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Have patience - it's Thursday, so it's quiet... everyone's out playing golf! :wink:
  5. Or to save you the time and effort of typing on here, simply enter your AFCO phone number into your phone, and press call ? :roll:
  6. The RNR is not effected by this and we are still recruiting.
  7. Yeh but that can be a right bastard especially if you've got one of those bloody touch screens!
  8. your not wrong espically if you have chubby fingers...its a lucky dip if you manage to get the right number dialled...dont even talk about send text messages.
  9. Too many working parts for you
  10. They're only stopping recruiting from nov - may. New buildings going up, knocking down drake and cleaning raleigh up is what the DIs told me when I was there for my basic training. Hope this helps.
  11. Use a landline then ;)
  12. Ah, thanks Trig. Dunno what I'd do without you mate :wink:
  13. Its alright, payments will be taken through paypal only :)