Raleigh

corbett12

Lantern Swinger
I am wating to go into the navy fultime but i am currently serving in the RNR. With Raleigh due to stop new entrys going in for training for full time does this also include tose new entrys for the reserves. :eek:

Trigger_92 said:
Or to save you the time and effort of typing on here, simply enter your AFCO phone number into your phone, and press call ? :roll:
Yeh but that can be a right bastard especially if you've got one of those bloody touch screens!

joe_145

Lantern Swinger
K640 said:
Trigger_92 said:
Or to save you the time and effort of typing on here, simply enter your AFCO phone number into your phone, and press call ? :roll:
Yeh but that can be a right bastard especially if you've got one of those bloody touch screens!
your not wrong espically if you have chubby fingers...its a lucky dip if you manage to get the right number dialled...dont even talk about send text messages.

Patrick

Lantern Swinger
They're only stopping recruiting from nov - may. New buildings going up, knocking down drake and cleaning raleigh up is what the DIs told me when I was there for my basic training. Hope this helps.

Trigger_92 said:
K640 said:
Trigger_92 said:
Use a landline then ;)
Ah, thanks Trig. Dunno what I'd do without you mate :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Bases / Shore Est 32
future_ET(MES) The Fleet 89
ScaleyFins The Fleet 28