Raleigh

#1
Alrite boys how's everybody doing on here would just like to say I'm doing awesome down at Raleigh just now and starting my 5th week. I've just won top marksman on the NMT 25 metre range test which I'm pretty damn proud of considering I've never fired a rifle before,so doing pretty well my kit needs a bit of work though any tips on how to improve kit or help in general would be lovely cheers guys hope your all having as good a week as I am.:)
 

mrbullcrap

Lantern Swinger
#5
Be nice to your juniors, they might come in handy when ur getting your lockers checked and you might have a few tons of nutty that you and the rest of the mess need to "redistribute" for a couple of hours.
They do have their uses. :lol:
 
G

guestm

Guest
#6
mrbullcrap said:
Be nice to your juniors, they might come in handy when ur getting your lockers checked and you might have a few tons of nutty that you and the rest of the mess need to "redistribute" for a couple of hours.
They do have their uses. :lol:
How would you know you walting cunt?
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#7
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
mrbullcrap said:
Be nice to your juniors, they might come in handy when ur getting your lockers checked and you might have a few tons of nutty that you and the rest of the mess need to "redistribute" for a couple of hours.
They do have their uses. :lol:
How would you know you walting cunt?
Monty, MrBollocks is a strange one. I wonder if hes not grooming the railway children of Sultan? :roll:
 
#8
Thick question, but I'll go for it.
Why do you need to hide "Nutty", being a nutty fiend was not a punishable offence in the Navy I served in so why should it be now?
Or is nutty now the snaggy name for crack or heroin?

Or is it the status quo has not changed and your just a cunt. :(
 
#9
GregorCdog said:
Alrite boys how's everybody doing on here would just like to say I'm doing awesome down at Raleigh just now and starting my 5th week. I've just won top marksman on the NMT 25 metre range test which I'm pretty damn proud of considering I've never fired a rifle before,so doing pretty well my kit needs a bit of work though any tips on how to improve kit or help in general would be lovely cheers guys hope your all having as good a week as I am.:)
Seems like only yesterday that GCD was asking this burning question:

<<Suitcase or Holdall ?
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 pm

What do you recomend taking with you to H.M.S Raleigh ?

any help is much apreciated >>


Now asking - How to improve your Kit ?? 8O Never heard of Jack Blair/Bernards??
 
#10
Rumrat said:
Thick question, but I'll go for it.
Why do you need to hide "Nutty", being a nutty fiend was not a punishable offence in the Navy I served in so why should it be now?
Or is nutty now the snaggy name for crack or heroin?
......a real nutty fiend could just about get by on the blocks of kye when his CDMs had run out. 8)

Played havoc with regularity though :oops:
 
#11
Alrite boys how's everybody doing on here would just like to say I'm doing awesome down at Raleigh just now and starting my 5th week. I've just won top marksman on the NMT 25 metre range test which I'm pretty damn proud of considering I've never fired a rifle before,so doing pretty well my kit needs a bit of work though any tips on how to improve kit or help in general would be lovely cheers guys hope your all having as good a week as I am.:)

##how about do as your instructor tells you, don't try and beat the system and get off the f##king internet!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Bases / Shore Est 32
future_ET(MES) The Fleet 89
ScaleyFins The Fleet 28

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top