Raleigh

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by GregorCdog, Feb 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alrite boys how's everybody doing on here would just like to say I'm doing awesome down at Raleigh just now and starting my 5th week. I've just won top marksman on the NMT 25 metre range test which I'm pretty damn proud of considering I've never fired a rifle before,so doing pretty well my kit needs a bit of work though any tips on how to improve kit or help in general would be lovely cheers guys hope your all having as good a week as I am.:)

2. top tip, less time on the internet, more time bulling your boots.

spacker.

3. PMSL :lol:

4. Gregor

It's good to hear that you are doing so well.

Congratulations on the marksmanship!

5. Be nice to your juniors, they might come in handy when ur getting your lockers checked and you might have a few tons of nutty that you and the rest of the mess need to "redistribute" for a couple of hours.
    They do have their uses. :lol:

6. How would you know you walting cunt?

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Monty, MrBollocks is a strange one. I wonder if hes not grooming the railway children of Sultan? :roll:

8. Thick question, but I'll go for it.
    Why do you need to hide "Nutty", being a nutty fiend was not a punishable offence in the Navy I served in so why should it be now?
    Or is nutty now the snaggy name for crack or heroin?

Or is it the status quo has not changed and your just a cunt. :(

9. Seems like only yesterday that GCD was asking this burning question:

<<Suitcase or Holdall ?
    Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 pm

What do you recomend taking with you to H.M.S Raleigh ?

any help is much apreciated >>

Now asking - How to improve your Kit ?? 8O Never heard of Jack Blair/Bernards??

10. ......a real nutty fiend could just about get by on the blocks of kye when his CDMs had run out. 8)

Played havoc with regularity though :oops:

11. Alrite boys how's everybody doing on here would just like to say I'm doing awesome down at Raleigh just now and starting my 5th week. I've just won top marksman on the NMT 25 metre range test which I'm pretty damn proud of considering I've never fired a rifle before,so doing pretty well my kit needs a bit of work though any tips on how to improve kit or help in general would be lovely cheers guys hope your all having as good a week as I am.:)

##how about do as your instructor tells you, don't try and beat the system and get off the f##king internet!

12. well not unless you like getting warnings on your rap sheet that's already the size of..... 8O :oops: or so my mate says