Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Rookie-WWFC, Jun 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I go tomorrow and have been getting things ready for a week now. I consider myself well prepared however I was wondering if anyone could tell me a place that definitely sells white marker pens? Everyone has told me about this and I'm led to believe it's something to do with names on socks but wherever I have been I have been unable to find one. Also any last advice would be appreciated.
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You're leaving tomorrow and you're worrying about this?! :roll:

Look, instead of wastiong time asking questions like this, use some initiative and go to WH Smith to buy some Tippex. Or better still, go past WH Smith and head to the nearest pub, and celebrate your last day of freedom...
  3. Wot, no wooden stamp and a spitkid with a piece of felt and either white or black paint poured on it ... ?
  4. Well I'm off now bye everyone, found some in a stationery store by the way. :D
  5. Which one did you find and where?

Best of Luck at HMS Raleigh, by the way.
  6. Can't remember the name Soleil, it was a white paint marker, with a German sounding name and it said it was waterproof on most surfaces, I got two anyhow from a stationery store. Mom says it's called Rymans. They're online anyhow. Thanks for the good wishes.