raleigh weight

ufcgaz

Quick question going in raleigh tmoz and had a few holidays and meals out the usual still been training but am very slightly over my weight I needed to.be in my medical can do the pjft and rnft times on the run and can do the swimming test just wondering what.might happen to me

ufcgaz said:
Quick question going in raleigh tmoz and had a few holidays and meals out the usual still been training but am very slightly over my weight I needed to.be in my medical can do the pjft and rnft times on the run and can do the swimming test just wondering what.might happen to me

Dont worry, when you get to Raleigh you will find the medical different.Youll be fine.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Those foolish enough to arrive at HMS Raleigh overweight can expect to be under threat of discharge under the 56 day rule. If they also fail to pass the RN Fitness Test or Military Swimming Test, in addition to being overweight, they're history.

This is a current hot issue & it frankly beggars belief that anyone could possibly think it's OK to arrive overweight.

soleil

War Hero
ufcgaz said:

ufcgaz

Welcome to Rum Ration!

If I may ask, how much do you weigh as of today and how tall are you?

ufcgaz

19 and I'm supposed to be 88.5kg well I did for my medical will I get weighed at raleigh Nd would they send me packing over it even though I can do all the tests