Raleigh Summer Leave

maxwell

if summer leave is four weeks in august ,and your basic training has just finished as you go on leave, will some recruits have the full four weeks off before joing phase two training and others go onto phase two without the summer leave

Guzzler

War Hero
maxwell said:
if summer leave is four weeks in august ,and your basic training has just finished as you go on leave, will some recruits have the full four weeks off before joing phase two training and others go onto phase two without the summer leave

I have read that six or seven times and haven't got a clue what you mean. Raleigh closes. You go on leave. Why should some be selected to not go on leave?

Sorry if I'm missing something here.

soleil

War Hero
Maxwell

Welcome to Rum Ration!

I don't think they would be able to skip Summer Leave as the Phase 2 places would be having Summer Leave too.

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Phase 2 Training Establishments would have Block Leave too, no?
Perhaps all Leave dates could be made into a sticky to assist the noobs.
Amended twice weekly to ensure it's really up to date. :wink:

Patrick

Lantern Swinger
maxwell said:

i've asked this at my AFCO maxwell, and they said they'll let us know because they weren't sure if HMS Sultan is closed for 3 or 4 weeks. They said they'll let us know, and not to book any holidays untill their certain! :)

Are you joining 6th June aswell?

maxwell

sorry ill try again
my basic training starts 6th june and finishes begining of august
this is when the summer leave is supposed to start for 4 weeks
so will i A be given the four weeks off then start phase two after
or B as i have finished basic training go staright on to phase two with no summer break

tommo

War Hero
maxwell said:
sorry ill try again
my basic training starts 6th june and finishes begining of august
this is when the summer leave is supposed to start for 4 weeks
so will i A be given the four weeks off then start phase two after
or B as i have finished basic training go staright on to phase two with no summer break

You will have a summer break. Either way either after Basic or during Phase 2 depending on when you pass out and which base you will be. First of all worry about getting in and passing out first

maxwell

yea im joining 6th june

thanks for the welcome to all

would be sweet if we <the recruits on 6th of june> had the 4 weeks off before phase two hey pal

Patrick

Lantern Swinger
maxwell said:
yea im joining 6th june

thanks for the welcome to all

would be sweet if we <the recruits on 6th of june> had the 4 weeks off before phase two hey pal

Good stuff, Royal Navy Recruits - 6th June '10

We do get 4 weeks off, get to come home. Then after that we may go to phase 2 if they're taking in, sometimes there might be a wait I've heard and we go to Hawk Division at Raleigh. Whats your trade max?

tommo

War Hero
Hawke Division is the hold over division. If personnel are waiting to go on to their phase 2 some go in Hawke Division and carry duties there until their Phase 2 starts.

Latest Threads