Raleigh Stereotypes

Raleigh Stereotype?

Anyone remember that stroppy local Devonshire lad? Had a tiddly set & was always boasting about how:

Some ginger virgin dyke called him ‘Sir’ for fighting Paddies and writing soppy Sods Opera Poetry.
Smuggled Golden Virginia baccy back into the UK from out west,
He spun dits about Gold (Flake?) & El Dorado (Ice Cream?) & Spud (Murphy?)
Holidayed at the Tower Inn in the smoke TWICE
(Once for boning the dyke's maid and again, all expenses paid, by the original Jimmy the One – ‘he who kicked off with his left foot’)
Someday they would name a pussers red devil after him.
Upset the Dagoes when his whole class went beserk on a jolly in the Caribbean

Had a final run ashore at Whitehall; but instead of just getting legless he went the whole hog and came back off headless instead.

You MUST remember him - perhaps the original Walt or Wally……?

Bob

PS Much Longer Version at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Raleigh

Dont know if you still encounter RM recruits at Raleigh but here's one for you.

The Baby Bootneck.

Marches everywhere, has a hunted look in his eye and very short hair. Looks smarter than the other naval recruits and looks upon the assault course as a bit of a girlie laugh. Pushes to the front of the scran queue because for the first time since he joined up he feels he can "big it up". Timidly goes to the back off it when challenged.
Salutes everything in a peaked cap with gold on it's shoulders, so is constantly being told to "fcuk off you knob" by PO's and CPO's. He thinks every wren fancies him but are just playing hard to get.

Topstop

War Hero
The one who has a fumble with his mothers best friend at a Christmas party and 5h1t5 himself when he gets to Collingrad, 2 months latter and finds her husband is his instructor :oops:

Rumrat

War Hero
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
jjp23 said:
JonnoJonno said:
jjp23 said:
Edited to add, this is not a Raleigh stereotype as i have not been yet but just one i imagine to be there from other experiences.

Go and get the kettle on then you little scrote. You are going to be the stereotypical RumRation troll, found telling Diamond Lil's dits to recruits as if they were his own. Found hanging off the end of a visiting submariner's penis on day three for telling his story

I have not made any referance to anything about the RN or Raleigh in my post, i was simply describing a stereotype that i can imagine being there from other courses i have been on, so get off you high horse you annoying, mong infested twat! The only story i will be telling is about a * mong who has a shit little life and dreams of hanging of a submariners cock, namely you! :knob:

JJP

Why get all steamed up by an O2-Thief Percy from ARRSE who probably still thinks RALEIGH is a bicycle......

If you must bite, at least only bite for Matelots! :roll:

Why isn't a Raleigh a bike :oops:

And bite matelots, you'r grooming him ain't ya, come on you want to give him a Bob a job. Lucky basterd. 8O :roll: :wink:

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
Dont know if you still encounter RM recruits at Raleigh but here's one for you.

The Baby Bootneck.

Marches everywhere, has a hunted look in his eye and very short hair. Looks smarter than the other naval recruits and looks upon the assault course as a bit of a girlie laugh. Pushes to the front of the scran queue because for the first time since he joined up he feels he can "big it up". Timidly goes to the back off it when challenged.
Salutes everything in a peaked cap with gold on it's shoulders, so is constantly being told to "fcuk off you knob" by PO's and CPO's. He thinks every wren fancies him but are just playing hard to get.
That's me pinged then. :oops:

And from CTCRM I give you....The Newly Passed Out sprog Marine.
Still marches around like a Nod, stands rigidly to attention when spoken to by RP Lance Jacks at the Main Gate, who when he's in a Unit he will openly laugh at and never but NEVER takes off his Green Lid or Wooly Pully (C95s for you Young thrusters.) with RM Commando flashes on even in the JRs Bar. (Until told "Oi lids off in the mess, you fookin' sprog!!" Then hurridly orders and drinks 1/2 of Lager and fooks off, humiliated.)

2_deck_dash

War Hero
The Ninja: He turns up on day one wearing a Buffalo fleece, combat trousers and Lowa mountain boots. He has a steely gaze and claims to be a black belt in various martial arts. He is going to transfer to Diver and do his green lid at the first available opportunity. He reads Andy McNab books whenever he has spare time and uses words like 'Gat' and 'Badged' to describe things. In reality he is joining as a steward and gets decked by a visiting 16 year old RM recruit while trying to 'bezzer' him in the Raleigh bar.