Raleigh start date

StuPW74

Hi, I called the AFCO for my daughter (she was on holiday) back in June & was told that her start date would be 23rd Feb 2020. Today she looked on her portal & her start date was in the upcoming events section as 24th Feb 2020 which is a Monday.
Because the date is in her portal now which she had to accept, does that mean an official offer of service?

Thanks

Albalbion

Hi, I called the AFCO for my daughter (she was on holiday) back in June & was told that her start date would be 23rd Feb 2020. Today she looked on her portal & her start date was in the upcoming events section as 24th Feb 2020 which is a Monday.
Because the date is in her portal now which she had to accept, does that mean an official offer of service?

Thanks
She will go to Raleigh on the Sunday evening and sign her papers on the Monday morning, for me I signed something at the afco a few weeks before I went to Raleigh but I think you could take it being on the portal as an offer of service.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

silentcomms

The 24th will be her travel date down to Raliegh where she will then sign her papers on that same day. They've changed the date you travel down now.